Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Ed Oliver DUI

Awesomeee...

How long of a suspension does he get? 2-4 games?

Hopefully if it’s a 2020 supension - Harry is ready to go at the start of the season and Butler, Jefferson and Star make it difficult for Ed to jump right back into the rotation after being an idiot.

Ed Oliver DUI

Awesomeee...

How long of a suspension does he get? 2-4 games?

Hopefully if it’s a 2020 supension - Harry is ready to go at the start of the season and Butler, Jefferson and Star make it difficult for Ed to jump right back into the rotation after being an idiot.

DWI and gun charges, no good at all.

I read a Sports Illustrated feature about Oliver during his senior year in Houston. After hearing this news, I remember that he did seem to be into guns. I was hoping it was in a responsible fashion. Hopefully a lesson learned and we've built the depth to cover the suspension.

I read a Sports Illustrated feature about Oliver during his senior year in Houston. After hearing this news, I remember that he did seem to be into guns. I was hoping it was in a responsible fashion. Hopefully a lesson learned and we've built the depth to cover the suspension.
It sounds like the gun charge is related to him being under the influence and having a gun with him. I don’t know that it’s a separate legal issue, at least according to the tweets I’ve read.

He's a Texan. Everyone here is obsessed with and has tons of guns. That part won't be much of an issue.

Beer between the legs while driving, with a gun in the car. You can take the boy out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the boy.

Dumb mistake, kid.
The 9pm part made me laugh a bit. Was a rainy, shitty day all day yesterday.

Full disclosure — the guv was in Buffalo today for his briefing & press conference.

Still, this is a nice screenshot for Bills diehards.

My wife surprised me with this shirt yesterday. I like it!
5.jpg

So we gonna talk about Jake Fromm?

That girl did him dirty but he’s going to have to full court press his teammates this offseason to gain their trust.

Tre White out here liking every tweet from players dissing Fromm so clearly there’s a ways to go.

So we gonna talk about Jake Fromm?

That girl did him dirty but he’s going to have to full court press his teammates this offseason to gain their trust.

Tre White out here liking every tweet from players dissing Fromm so clearly there’s a ways to go.
Yeah, I thought it was a bit strange no one had mentioned it here.

I feel like Jake would have already been cut by now if it was gonna happen, but maybe they are waiting until training camp to see how it plays out?

Cutting him now puts them back into a story they seem to have somehow avoided.

They will quietly cut him in camp on the grounds of "performance"when the real story is "his teammates will not play with him"

New Era and Bills part ways. New naming rights being pursued.

New Era and Bills part ways. New naming rights being pursued.

It's a shame. New Era was teetering a bit pre-pandemic, but this looks like it may be the final blow.