Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Getting a RB Gordon on O and CB in Harris would be great. I don't know how reasonable it is to get both but man the flexibility we would have in the draft would be awesome.
I’d be over the moon!

This is what I’ve been saying all along... sit back and let Beane do work.

He’s setting us up and keeping us out of bad contracts. Stay BPA in the draft.

Just need a couple running backs and a young edge guy at this point.
You have to love him. Going to end up with quality depth pretty much everywhere. Finds quality value. Structures deals that minimize cap risk. Jefferson a perfect example. Quality player who costs half of Clowney, can play two positions and not locked into more than two years. He's like the classic Beane acquisition.

Getting a RB Gordon on O and CB in Harris would be great. I don't know how reasonable it is to get both but man the flexibility we would have in the draft would be awesome.

1 might be possible but definitely not both unless we'd be happy with only 1 of the 3 vital extensions. Unless we were to cut Trent, Lee Smith and Yeldon to open up another $12m.

1 might be possible but definitely not both unless we'd be happy with only 1 of the 3 vital extensions. Unless we were to cut Trent, Lee Smith and Yeldon to open up another $12m.

Makes sense. Yeldon seems like he has talent but I'm just not sure of his drive, Murphy sure could be cut it stay as depth, he had moments but not consistent enough.

This roster is stacked. It’s really all up to Allen to make the jump. He doesn’t need to be elite, but there has to be improvement from Year 2.

Elite Defense.

Solid OL, with a year of continuity under their belts.

We can legitimately say that we have as good of weapons as almost anyone in the league with Diggs-Brown-Beasley-Knox-Singletary and what we all presume will be the addition of another playmaker or two in remaining FA or with our 2nd and/or 3rd Round pick.

This roster is stacked. It’s really all up to Allen to make the jump. He doesn’t need to be elite, but there has to be improvement from Year 2.

Elite Defense.

Solid OL, with a year of continuity under their belts.

We can legitimately say that we have as good of weapons as almost anyone in the league with Diggs-Brown-Beasley-Knox-Singletary and what we all presume will be the addition of another playmaker or two in remaining FA or with our 2nd and/or 3rd Round pick.

From listening to McDermott, I think he wants another piece at O Line to come in and compete, where that comes from I don't know but it didnt sound like he was 100% sold on running the 5 starters back from last year unless your name was Dawkins or Morse. And the Cory Ford guard versus tackle debate will continue as well.

From listening to McDermott, I think he wants another piece at O Line to come in and compete, where that comes from I don't know but it didnt sound like he was 100% sold on running the 5 starters back from last year unless your name was Dawkins or Morse. And the Cory Ford guard versus tackle debate will continue as well.
Personally, I’d think Dawkins - Spain - Morse is set but Feliciano could get bumped to depth by a RG signing/draft pick or if Ford gets bounced inside by a RT signing/draft pick.

Personally, I’d think Dawkins - Spain - Morse is set but Feliciano could get bumped to depth by a RG signing/draft pick or if Ford gets bounced inside by a RT signing/draft pick.
Spot on there. Hoping Ford takes a big step forward at RT, would really help. Imagine it's a pretty tough transition coming from an air raid offense. Him becoming just slightly below average instead of a bad RT would be nice. Finding dependable OL is pretty difficult nowadays because of how college offenses function. Guys who have been legitimately bad most of their career like George Fant and Erick Flowers are getting $10m/year from teams to come in and be below average starters just so they don't have someone even worse who can tank the whole offense.

Feliciano can also be inserted to take care of any cheap shot artists.

what the...??

i guess if you are named Bills Mafia Tailgater of the Week...you get to play specials the following week?

Gordon to Broncos. $16M / 2 year most of it guaranteed. Hard pass on that.

Yuck, Ebron just settled for Tyler Kroft money.

Gordon to Broncos. $16M / 2 year most of it guaranteed. Hard pass on that.
I'll take Freeman off their hands.

I don't think that is accurate. I'd say this is definitely closer.

Yes we definitely still don't have 50 mill + in cap space left at this point.