Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

He's apparently terrible on defense but a special teams star. I'll take it. Churn that roster, incremental upgrades to the bottom of the roster can become meaningful.

Would love to see Melvin Gordon on a 1 year deal in the $5-7m range though would maybe be hesitant to add another strong personality to the room with Josh Norman and Diggs now around.
Is Gordon considered a strong personality or just a RB that wanted to get paid before the league viewed him as washed up in his 20s? Serious question because I've never really paid much attention to him in the past.

Is Gordon considered a strong personality or just a RB that wanted to get paid before the league viewed him as washed up in his 20s? Serious question because I've never really paid much attention to him in the past.
I used to live in SD and he seemed outspoken but may have been because he was a recent 1st rd pick and face of the franchise type at that point. With the Brady news I'd be willing to take on more risk than usual, anything less than an AFC East championship and a playoff win would be a disappointment. Kind of stinks this will be the 1st year with only 1 bye available.

Should have somewhere around $46m in cap space right now. Leaves room for 1 more $5-7m piece, a couple depth guys, the draft class and hopefully all 3 big extensions.

Should have somewhere around $46m in cap space right now. Leaves room for 1 more $5-7m piece, a couple depth guys, the draft class and hopefully all 3 big extensions.

I think were slightly north of 50 mill per the Bills message board I have been reading non stop.

This is what I would call an aggressive receiver.

I think were slightly north of 50 mill per the Bills message board I have been reading non stop.

I was at $51 before the special teams dude coming in around 4.

Hey Bills did Thurman Thomas end his career with the Dolphins?
I was having an argument about players leaving their team they were with forever and I didn’t remember Thomas anywhere but Buffalo.
Did he play for Miami?

Hey Bills did Thurman Thomas end his career with the Dolphins?
I was having an argument about players leaving their team they were with forever and I didn’t remember Thomas anywhere but Buffalo.
Did he play for Miami?

yes he did

Bill's get Quinton Jefferson from Seattle. Lots of love for the signing, versatile DT.
Someone posted this tidbit of info.
Quinton Jefferson had more pressures on the QB (39) in 401 pass rush snaps last year than Jordan Phillips had (38) in 548 pass rush snaps over the last two seasons combined per PFF.

Someone posted this tidbit of info.
Quinton Jefferson had more pressures on the QB (39) in 401 pass rush snaps last year than Jordan Phillips had (38) in 548 pass rush snaps over the last two seasons combined per PFF.

Saw that, Buffalo really overhauling the dline. Have to think they cut Murphy or try and trade Starr

Beane just went in on the DL.. My goodness...

Is this what it looks like now?

DE Jerry Hughes
DE Mario Addison
DE Trent Murphy
DE Darryl Johnson
DE/DT Quinton Jefferson
DT Ed Oliver
DT Vernon Butler
DT Star Lotululei
DT Harrison Phillips

Damnnnnnn......

Wonder if Trent is gonna be forced to take a 2m or so paycut. They certainly have leverage to do so now.

This is what I’ve been saying all along... sit back and let Beane do work.

He’s setting us up and keeping us out of bad contracts. Stay BPA in the draft.

Just need a couple running backs and a young edge guy at this point.

Getting a RB Gordon on O and CB in Harris would be great. I don't know how reasonable it is to get both but man the flexibility we would have in the draft would be awesome.