Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

About 20 minutes until we know whats up with Tre for this season (if there is one).

02DB4378-CBBA-4C14-AB46-6A4CD4840F0E.jpeg

Is this true? If so, it makes the morons that were blasting Tre look like even bigger idiots:

Listening to WGR on the Radio.com app, and of course we’d have a whiny PFF dude on here as news of Tre White playing breaks, telling us actuallyyyy he’s not that good.

Is this true? If so, it makes the morons that were blasting Tre look like even bigger idiots:

I thought most people knew this, but regardless... it’s rich person semantics. I doubt you’ll get a guy making $40k per year, having to work during the pandemic, understanding (or wanting to understand) how a $150k loan on next years million dollars salary “actually” isn’t salary, per se.

I thought most people knew this, but regardless... it’s rich person semantics. I doubt you’ll get a guy making $40k per year, having to work during the pandemic, understanding (or wanting to understand) how a $150k loan on next years million dollars salary “actually” isn’t salary, per se.

I mean, that's their problem for not understanding then. Not only is it not getting paid to do nothing, it actually harms most of these guys instead of helps them, especially a guy like Tre White who would be pushing his second contract major payday back a year had he chosen to opt out.

I mean, that's their problem for not understanding then. Not only is it not getting paid to do nothing, it actually harms most of these guys instead of helps them, especially a guy like Tre White who would be pushing his second contract major payday back a year had he chosen to opt out.
Technically, but Sal Capaccio made it seem like Tre is likely getting a new deal after this year regardless.

EVERYONE that calls WGR to talk on the radio is a moron. Any person that thinks it's a good idea and people want/need to hear their opinion on things is a ridiculous person. It's like the guy out by the pool that brings his stupid little speaker and thinks he should be the DJ for everyone around.

These type of ppl are so dumb they probably think that their whining influenced his decision.

EVERYONE that calls WGR to talk on the radio is a moron. Any person that thinks it's a good idea and people want/need to hear their opinion on things is a ridiculous person. It's like the guy out by the pool that brings his stupid little speaker and thinks he should be the DJ for everyone around.
I discovered the Radio.com app last year and listen to One Bills Live at work when Bills related stuff is happening (I think they’re pretty good), but my goodness.. Schopp and the Bulldog is the worst sports talk radio show I’ve ever heard. WGR can’t do better than two dudes who meander themselves through segments with zero excitement or apparent interest in the subject matter?

I discovered the Radio.com app last year and listen to One Bills Live at work when Bills related stuff is happening (I think they’re pretty good), but my goodness.. Schopp and the Bulldog is the worst sports talk radio show I’ve ever heard. WGR can’t do better than two dudes who meander themselves through segments with zero excitement or apparent interest in the subject matter?
I left the area in 2013 and they were horrible back then. Bad enough that I would avoid them on the drive home. Schopp is just terrible and argumentative and Bulldog is fairly worthless. They are the kind of guys that will be having a condiment draft while the season is going on.

Morning show (Howard and Jeremy) is worth a listen. It’s the only WGR show I tune into every day at this point. Especially during baseball season, I gotta listen to Joe & Evan on WFAN.

I can’t listen to OBL w/o Murph, and he was terrible imo... haha

Schopp & BD are ok... they were so jaded by the Bills drought (also longtime animosity between team and media) that the first few years of McBeane they were unlistenable because they shizzed all over culture & process, especially Schopp. He’s really come around though. I think both guys are really more hockey guys to be honest... Schopp knows baseball though, so I like that about him, though they rarely talk baseball because of no local team.

Listening to WGR on the Radio.com app, and of course we’d have a whiny PFF dude on here as news of Tre White playing breaks, telling us actuallyyyy he’s not that good.
Love mondays during football season. I listen from about 9 through 3 or whatever. Anything with Sal Capaccio is really good too.

McDermott... get us that Lombardi brother!

The Pegulas just killin’ it w football operations!

Can’t express how good of a thing this is. Overjoyed to see the Bills look like they know what they are doing.

I like it. Very fair deal. Right with Jake Matthews and DJ Humphries and behind the top of the position guys like Lewan and Costanzo.

Great deal, Beane's banking on Dawkins elevating his game even more so the contract becomes a bargain, rather than wait longer and give Dawkins more leverage.

This is from March but ESPN re-posted it today. Great article. The story about him and his teacher when he was 12 years old is incredible and a testament to what kind of guy he is.