Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Dorsey was passing game coordinator, no? All the rumors say he will be the OC with the Giants.
I’m sure mcd would promote him to OC if he stayed? Who else would be the next OC?

Huh? Did the d not get two picks at critical points in a playoff game against the pats literally two weeks ago? Did the d not hold the pats to 3 points the entire offer half literally two weeks ago? Did the d not destroy the Mac Jones w the afce on the line? Did the d not get a number of turnovers against the chiefs to beat them? Or were the chiefs and pats not playoff teams? Did the D not shut out Tampa for the entire 2nd half to allow that to be a game? The Bills had to win out after the Tampa game to win the afc east… the D played pretty well after that game.

Let’s keep in mind if the O hadn’t crapped the bed against the Jags, the Pats the first game or had scored that last drive against the Titans last week would have been in Buffalo. Yes the bills got run over by the Colts, but that was the only really horrible game the D and played before last week. And even last week that was more on the Chiefs playing
at an elite level than anything the bills did.
Look we clearly disagree on this. That’s okay. I am not saying we had a bad defense nor am I saying that we should start firing the coaching staff. But I don’t recall watching the Bills get critical stops or turnovers late in close games against good teams. To me that is the difference between a good defense and a great one. We didn’t have that, regardless of their ranking. Both picks against the Pats were early on and with a lead (to be fair, both were outstanding plays). Again, we had a good defense that really flourished when playing with a lead all season.

However your point on the Jags game etc is spot on- if nothing else it emphasizes how important it is to secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

It's impossible to truly avoid especially since on instagram I follow many buffalo accounts, but I try to not watch clips or see anything about last weekend etc but sometimes just cannot look away. Then the emotions come roaring back. Also, I think I truly almost blacked out (and I only had a few drinks that night) on Sunday night. Like an out of body moment.. several.

I love that you remembered this knucklehead comment by me and were pumped to call it back up. I do the same thing with people. We have to own our ludicrous takes!! Lol
I genuinely meant it. Tough to lose that cash on Andy Reid being a bone head.

It there’s one thing you can take away from the games today … being able to consistently pressure the QB (whether you actually get to him or not) with your front 4 is the all time cheat code that makes up for a huge talent imbalance across rosters … we MUST address this issue above the next 5 others

Now with Dorsey in the fold, the question becomes, who will be the QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator in Buffalo? Maybe that's Dorsey, but with him taking over a new and larger role, I hope Dorsey finds himself an understudy.

Broncos (which just went up for sale) - Hackett probably won't retain highly regarded OL Coach Munchak.
Marrone to Denver?
Munchak to Bills?

Broncos (which just went up for sale) - Hackett probably won't retain highly regarded OL Coach Munchak.
Marrone to Denver?
Munchak to Bills?

Munchak would be a home run hire. Would love for them to also draft a Guard and restructure Williams contract so they can re-sign Bates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom