Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Well…. It’ll be NE barring a crazy comeback by LAC. Anxiety is skyrocketing thinking about it. Chargers and Raiders way way better, had things gone differently. Oh well.

Well…. It’ll be NE barring a crazy comeback by LAC. Anxiety is skyrocketing thinking about it. Chargers and Raiders way way better, had things gone differently. Oh well.

Unless it's a blizzard again bring them on

Unless it's a blizzard again bring them on

Long way out still, but it looks like at the very least it's going to be a cold one:

Sat 15 | Day​

21°
Precipitation: 36%
Winds: ENE 12 mph
Occasional snow showers. High 21F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Sat 15 | Night​

18°
Precipitation: 35%
Winds: NNE 10 mph

Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 18F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.

Long way out still, but it looks like at the very least it's going to be a cold one:

Sat 15 | Day​

21°
Occasional snow showers. High 21F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Sat 15 | Night​

18°

Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 18F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.
Of course

Sat 15 | Day​

21°

Sat 15 | Night​

18°

I'll take that over the 1st matchup

This game is wild. Showing why LAC is dangerous BUT… west coast flying into the cold with that d? It’s fine with me. I want a tie!

I think our O & D lines are in a much better place than Game 1, and even Game 2...we'll see

Not going to be an easy game Saturday by any means. Who knows what the Pats will throw at them. If they hold serve round 2 looks like an AFC Championship rematch, granted it comes a game early but the Bills were built for the KC rematch ( In theory). Go from there. Maybe Titans get upset.

Last edited:
What are we thinking here? I was vocal about wanting anyone but NE a third time and we couldn’t have been closer to getting LAC. I know some thought Chargers were scary with their playmakers which I agree with, but less scary for several other reasons. Doesn’t matter regardless I suppose…. But I would have taken LAC 10/10 vs facing a team with a top tier coach we’ve already lost to.

By the way… and injuries to note from yesterday?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom