Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

I have no fear of these Pats. They are down-trending. Historically, Billy Boy plays every game to win, meaning they were trying yesterday and got beat by a team that was coming off a dream crushing loss at the Titans … sure the pats could win .. but I have no reason to fear them .. I’d rather face them than the Chargers.. the chargers best is way better than New England’s best . Although the chargers worst is worse

Light wind and little to no precip helps, but yea… hopefully Josh and the WR’s worked on the whole rocket throw/dropped pass issue that’s been plaguing us in weather/cold games.
Can't wait to hear how the cold makes the ball slick, after some drops.

Someone on the Bills Message Board posted a pretty good breakdown on late season/bad weather stats. Basically the numbers indicate Allen’s passer rating drops substantially, however, the opposing QB’s passer rating drops by about 3-4x that of Allen’s.

Any more details on that? Would be interested to see those numbers.

It’s going to be literally like 0 degrees saturday.
This would be an advantage against a warm climate team.
Patriots are a run first team.
This game comes down to who gets the early lead.
Patriots can’t come from behind and the Bills are great front runners.

This would be an advantage against a warm climate team.
Patriots are a run first team.
This game comes down to who gets the early lead.
Patriots can’t come from behind and the Bills are great front runners.
I wanted LAC more than I can describe.

I wanted LAC more than I can describe.
You guys should be favorited on Saturday but no chance the Chargers beat the Bills.

They are a talented team but a stupid team.

Bills are better than New England talent wise but the Patriots have gotten better talent wise from last year.
Barmore injury isn’t as bad people thought. He is questionable for this game.

I look for random sporting events to watch on YouTube each night while I do my row machine, so last night I watched the Bills Oilers 1992 highlights. How crazy is it that after going up 35-3, the Oilers attempted an onsides kick! Man that's greedy.

I look for random sporting events to watch on YouTube each night while I do my row machine, so last night I watched the Bills Oilers 1992 highlights. How crazy is it that after going up 35-3, the Oilers attempted an onsides kick! Man that's greedy.

I did not remember it that way and I just checked. It was a squib kick that happened to his one of the up men in the leg. Not an onsides attempt, although it did look a bit like one.

FI77XL6XsAYrX-G
I am sure the cold weather is why some tickets are cheap.

Anyone who is looking for tickets let me know, I have 3 in the Bud Light club seating area. ( indoors) I will sell for what I paid. Heading out of town for MLK weekend and can't make it. $300 a pop

Aside from secondary market, I believe that there are <500 seats remaining.

Regarding the game, most concerned about a Judon cheap shot - whether it be a punch in a scrum or following a tackle, or an “accidental” low hit on Allen.

ESPN Bottom Line on Sunday morning: Bills QB Josh Allen out indefinitely with dislocated boner.
That isn’t even funny it would risk a major health issue for the guy.

Allen shouldn’t be affected by just cold. It’s only if it’s windy and 10 MPH winds are normal NE and Meadowlands winds.

It’s funny how the Bills are built for a Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom