Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Admiral Room. Wedding recipient.
Wedding at Hellenic church on W. Utica.

I am staying at the Lafayette hotel.

Admiral Room was where my wedding was supposed to be, until they could not guarantee that they would be open in time and we had to find a new venue four months before our wedding…

Opening kickoff yesterday was incredible. Was telling of things to come when we faltered right off the bat.

Pitt d is good. They were clearly overlooked in the off-season with the emphasis on Cleveland’s rise, Ravens and Lamar not going anywhere, Burrow back healthy. I don’t know how they finish the year but they still won the division last year even though we know they fell off a cliff about 70% through it. They’ll give teams trouble this year with that D Line.

I missed that one.
I am going to Buffalo for a wedding this weekend and wanted to go the best wings spot.

It was during grit week. They had the chef / founder on the show. The guy doesn't have his own space yet, he rents it out of a Knights of Columbus. After that episode he was selling out of his daily supply in 10 minutes

I missed that one.
I am going to Buffalo for a wedding this weekend and wanted to go the best wings spot.
My top 3 are Kellys Korner, 9-11 Tavern and Mammossers. Just order hot at any of them and they are on point every single time.

Duff's.
Wrong answer. That's the answer if you want soggy wings. First 1 or 2 are high level but then the rest are ruined by sitting in that sauce bowl.

The real reason I came here... were there any injuries of note this sunday? Did not see anything.

Didn't see any, apparently McKenzie just dinged his other shoulder during the game but is fine. No word on Star yet

If only there were another thread(s) where you all can go back and forth with each other.

Go Team Red!

Go Team Blue!

Go somewhere else if you want to do this shttt.

Jeez. The Bills and local government did what they did. I don't care whether you like it or not. Discuss it somewhere else. And knock off the name-calling. It's like kindergarten in here.

Final warning.

Can we bring this back to where is the best wings place in Buffalo please?

If you’re staying at The Lafayette, then both Gabriel’s Gate and Lenox Grill are a short Uber away. Both very solid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom