Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

I’m telling you right now the bills are gonna score too quick!!

Epic choke job. Not just that last drive .. the entire game .. instead of taking the ample yardage they were just giving you .. in the first half you ran too much .. in the second half you kept trying for 80 yard TDs for no reason

No issue going for it but either throw the ball or Let Allen pick a place out of the gun with Tenn spread out. SO bad and another give away game before a bye week for the 2nd year in a row.

I love when teams talk about how the team they just beat is a “great team” because it makes them look better for beating them

Did we not have this same issue vs the jets ? Had to settle for Fg ?

Did we not have this same issue vs the jets ? Had to settle for Fg ?

Yes, redzone offense has been abysmal this year, cost us against Pitt and again here. Thats a bad loss, Tenn's D is awful.

Disgusting loss. As others said the decision to go you can always question but the decisions leading up to it are what is painful, total defensive no show after the first quarter and way too much hero ball. Can't believe we lost that game. Same old Bills.

Disgusting loss. As others said the decision to go you can always question but the decisions leading up to it are what is painful, total defensive no show after the first quarter and way too much hero ball. Can't believe we lost that game. Same old Bills.

Lol

See you for Miami

It does feel a bit like the same old Bills. So many issues. Multiple TDs called back or missed, D letting Tenn score 6 straight possessions is absurd. We got in position to score almost to quick and then of course once we got inside the 10 the O turtled up. Calling a QB draw there on 4th and 1 with Tenn's line dominating all game didn't make sense to me, put Allen in teh gun and let him make the call, your paying this guy 200 million dollars and every person in the stadium knew a sneak was coming. If your going to run it do it under center versus Josh running up there and right on cue slipping. So frustrating to lose this game we clearly should have won. And for the 10th time the decision to deactivate Epenese and Basham was a HUGE mistake, zero pass rush tonight, absolutely zero.

Ya this is classic Bills straight out of 2013 almost.
How is the D so bad vs a gimmick offense that can't dropback pass. Make him throw outside the hashes once maybe?
The 3rd down spot was close but I mean cmon, watch enough football, that's called a 1st 98%. Only us. Zero problem going for it, should've been easy conversion vs their front. Terrible. And ya not great hero ball on the possession before either, he's clearly looking for an mvp highlight. F&***

Dawkins on that play, yikes. Saw an interesting comment that Allen on both sneaks took a step back and looked for a hole versus just pushing forward or trying to jump over. Just hate that play call there, let him get in the gun.

Dawkins on that play, yikes. Saw an interesting comment that Allen on both sneaks took a step back and looked for a hole versus just pushing forward or trying to jump over. Just hate that play call there, let him get in the gun.

Allen should def just pick a spot and just try to drive thru, watch video of how Brady does sneaks.

How is the D so bad vs a gimmick offense that can't dropback pass. Make him throw outside the hashes once maybe?
The 3rd down spot was close but I mean cmon, watch enough football, that's called a 1st 98%. Only us. Zero problem going for it, should've been easy conversion vs their front. Terrible. And ya not great hero ball on the possession before either, he's clearly looking for an mvp highlight. F&***

I was surprised they didnt give us the 1st on that 3rd down play. If thats Mahomes or Brady thats a 1st down all day.

One thing is for sure, Steve Levy has to get the hell out of the booth, dude is death and absolutely clueless.

Game reminded me why Frazier drives me nuts. The Rush 4 and soft zone is maddening when its getting carved up. Both coordinators left a lot to be desired tonight, a lot.

Make him throw outside the hash marks is exactly right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom