Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Sadly this is where if you're opposing D Coordinator you just blitz Josh A and he makes a poor decision. Hoping I'm wrong.

Worst loss of the McDermott Era, team was 100% not ready to play. When you lose to a team as lousy as that, everyone, and I do mean everyone, should be questioned. I give Beane all the credit for building a contender but his gamble the offensive line would hold up is now officially costing us games. That's the root of today but everybody's hands are dirty. Unacceptable loss.

Worst loss of the McDermott Era, team was 100% not ready to play. When you lose to a team as lousy as that, everyone, and I do mean everyone, should be questioned. I give Beane all the credit for building a contender but his gamble the offensive line would hold up is now officially costing us games. That's the root of today but everybody's hands are dirty. Unacceptable loss.
We go away from Diggs for too long. Then we start throwing random east west passes. Or Telegraph stretch run plays.

It’s stunning we didn’t even get a Fg attempt late after getting down to around the 45 multiple times.

Every other team should just blitz Allen the rest of the way.

I usually stay away from Monday bills radio after losses but have to tune in tomorrow. Also curious what McDermott said in his presser. Bad day for him too. No challenge, declining that penalty in the first half leading to the 55 yarder, all the penalties.

It's 2 fold, we have absolutely no run game and a mediocre oline when everyone is healthy. Down starters were SU circa 2020

Gonna have to go oline 1st round next year and RB on Day 2, Singletary and Moss aren't it.

One other thing that's been exposed the last few weeks is that Buffalo really lacks a physical type of WR save for maybe Davis who isn't seeing a ton of pt and we also don't have a true deep threat, when's the last time Buffalo hit a long TD pass?? Need more from McKenzie and let's get the 2 backup rbs active Williams and the speed guy whose name escapes me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom