Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Screenshots aren’t fair a lot of the time because it takes away how quick stuff is happening, but that’s pretty clear. What is Ford doing?

Best triple team block I've ever seen in my life. Is that what I'm supposed to be looking at?

Bridal is active but we still have zero run game and the Offense again can't hit any sort of big play at all

Good close there. Let’s score out of the half. Big play by Hyde, would have been not great allowing a FG.

Much better but obviously the Jets are awful. Liked that we got Brieda and Mckenzie involved and took some shots downfield. D obviously played well only criticism is the D has to be better when we actually do blitz, didn't get home the few times we did and it was terribly telegraphed. Still first world problems for sure. Hope the O can build on this Game, looked like last year versus the last 2 weeks. New England is gonna be a pain in the ass

Would be interested to see the comparative numbers if one subtracts Allen's rushing yards from scrambling.

Yeah there's some other factors at play here for sure, like using McKenzie more helps. But based on the film/eye test Brown really helps solidify the offensive line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom