Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Not surprised at the miss. Imagine not always going backwards when in FG range though?

We must do that more than anyone.. I watch a lot of football and rarely see teams CONSTANTLY go backwards as soon as they reach the 35.

What an embarrassing game… this team is so b****made on the lines. Made to stop KC but get their ish pushed in by anyone that can run and pass at any level of competency.

Just like Jacksonville once the ball hit the 35 playing for a kick. Really absurdly bad stuff.

One sliver of hope for you guys if the D can get some stops the Colts D has been porous in the 2nd half this year

I’m done with this team. Gonna get smoked by the Pats x2, Bucs and Cardinals. We have one decent win all year and the rest is trash.

I’m done with this team. Gonna get smoked by the Pats x2, Bucs and Cardinals. We have one decent win all year and the rest is trash.
We don’t play cardinals.

Yeah . If it were a chip shot fg .. ok … but you are probably more likely to convert a 4th and 5 then hit on a 49 yard fg in crap weather
Exactly… 35 and in sure. But 49? What the heck???!!

Yeah . If it were a chip shot fg .. ok … but you are probably more likely to convert a 4th and 5 then hit on a 49 yard fg in crap weather

Beane and McDermott really starting to lose the fans with a 6-4 record on an easy schedule and their personnel decisions over the past year. Coaching like this isn’t going to help any of it.

We don’t play cardinals.

Right, was thinking of last year’s schedule. Outside of the Jets though, I don’t see any other guarantees, if there is such a thing after the Jags game.

Colts have a much better roster than we do., the only advantage was Allen >> Wentz .. but if they play to a draw … or it’s even close .. then advantage colts

Right, was thinking of last year’s schedule. Outside of the Jets though, I don’t see any other guarantees, if there is such a thing after the Jags game.

Houston housing Tennessee right now. No guarantees this year… and especially not for this team that has glaring issues it’s facing right now.

Fighting to keep pace with NE on Thursday Night and NE would absolutely smoke us if the two teams played right now.

Houston housing Tennessee right now. No guarantees this year… and especially not for this team that has glaring issues it’s facing right now.

Fighting to keep pace with NE on Thursday Night and NE would absolutely smoke us if the two teams played right now.

Line play on both sides is a joke and Allen has regressed. Accuracy issues have started to become a major problem and his pocket awareness is suspect, to put it mildly.

Done with this game. Oh well, Thursday Night it gets really real.. drop that one and we are in a dogfight for the playoffs… probably already are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom