Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Line play on both sides is a joke and Allen has regressed. Accuracy issues have started to become a major problem and his pocket awareness is suspect, to put it mildly.

He’s clearly shook by the piss poor line play.

Not gonna put this game on him though… he had no chance. Defense & McKenzie put us in a hole in horrible weather and once again we get hurt by our home field “advantage”.

Either build a dome or properly build a team that isn’t solely dependent on the QB having to be elite to win games against good teams.

Texans better win .. will keep this debacle from being the lead

He’s clearly shook by the piss poor line play.

Not gonna put this game on him though… he had no chance. Defense & McKenzie put us in a hole in horrible weather and once again we get hurt by our home field “advantage”.

Either build a dome or properly build a team that isn’t solely dependent on the QB having to be elite to win games against good teams.
The history of the most successful Bills teams is built on the toughness and intimidation of opponents having to play at Rich Stadium (it’s true and only name ) … building a dome would ruin that .. the colts are a dome team but we’re playing like a soft dome team and we’re playing like a Miami team

Should seriously think of getting Allen and main skill guys out.. what’s the point..

The front 7 should not be allowed to collect a paycheck for this game. Just getting absolutely emasculated.

The history of the most successful Bills teams is built on the toughness and intimidation of opponents having to play at Rich Stadium (it’s true and only name ) … building a dome would ruin that .. the colts are a dome team but we’re playing like a soft dome team and we’re playing like a Miami team

Then build a team that isn’t completely reliant on Josh Allen being elite every game.

Team is built to stop the pass. Without Star have no prayer at stopping a running team with competent QB play.

Team is built to throw and have a finesse OL that is trash at run blocking.

They’ve literally built a dome team that plays outside in Buffalo.

Then build a team that isn’t completely reliant on Josh Allen being elite every game.

Team is built to stop the pass. Without Star have no prayer at stopping a running team with competent QB play.

Team is built to throw and have a finesse OL that is trash at run blocking.

They’ve literally built a dome team that plays outside in Buffalo.
Can Buffalo and Syracuse switch home fields?

What an epic ss kicking that was.

Definitely thinking we will be better with Star, Spencer and Tremaine back, but that is no excuse for what we witnessed today. I give Beane a ton of credit but he definitely deserves some flack for a roster that can neither stop the run nor run the ball/protect the QB. Simply winning the AFC East seems like the ceiling right now. Unthinkable after our beat down of KC, but here we are.

Just a banner weekend all the way around.

What an epic ss kicking that was.

Definitely thinking we will be better with Star, Spencer and Tremaine back, but that is no excuse for what we witnessed today. I give Beane a ton of credit but he definitely deserves some flack for a roster that can neither stop the run nor run the ball/protect the QB. Simply winning the AFC East seems like the ceiling right now. Unthinkable after our beat down of KC, but here we are.

Just a banner weekend all the way around.
Umm .. if the ceiling is winning the AFC east then the ceiling is making it to the Super Bowl… because NE is as good as any team in the AFC

Umm .. if the ceiling is winning the AFC east then the ceiling is making it to the Super Bowl… because NE is as good as any team in the AFC

Honestly… I might agree.

Pats are the only team in the AFC that seems to be getting consistently better. Everyone else is wildly unpredictable week to week.

It's safe to say at this point that Beane/McDermott whiffed a bit with the offseason/trade deadline. I still think the Rousseau/Basham picks will be good long term, but they needed immediate help on the D-line as well on the O-line and it didn't happen. Brown is a good pick, but his unavailability for two critical games is disappointing.

We're seeing how tough it is for the Bills to come from behind given their inability to stop the run + inconsistent pass protection. Last year, they came out hot and played with more leads and these weaknesses didn't matter much.

Gonna be a dogfight for the division now

Dawkins ever going to get back to playing like the LT we paid?

Not sure I really feel the need to hear from anyone on this OL about anything.

Don't disagree but it sounded like Covid really did a number on him and I wouldn't be surprised if he's still not close to 100%. I'd say he probably shouldn't be playing if that is the case, but man him at 75% is still better than most of the rest of the line (especially the backups).

Don't disagree but it sounded like Covid really did a number on him and I wouldn't be surprised if he's still not close to 100%. I'd say he probably shouldn't be playing if that is the case, but man him at 75% is still better than most of the rest of the line (especially the backups).

Yea, he clearly was hit hard by Covid, but it’s months later and he’s out and about enough on social media that I don’t see him showing any effects of long Covid.

Making divisive comments directed at the Rookie RT that’s apparently the key to our season now and a guy who sat out last year due to a medical reason he can’t get vaxxed isn’t ideal from anyone, let alone a guy who has been a disappointment all year thus far.

Yea, he clearly was hit hard by Covid, but it’s months later and he’s out and about enough on social media that I don’t see him showing any effects of long Covid.

Making divisive comments directed at the Rookie RT that’s apparently the key to our season now and a guy who sat out last year due to a medical reason he can’t get vaxxed isn’t ideal from anyone, let alone a guy who has been a disappointment all year thus far.

I mean, I didn't think his comment was all that divisive. Sounds like he was directly asked a question and gave a pretty vanilla response.

I mean, I didn't think his comment was all that divisive. Sounds like he was directly asked a question and gave a pretty vanilla response.

Gotcha.. that gives a better perspective of his comments.

Honestly… I might agree.

Pats are the only team in the AFC that seems to be getting consistently better. Everyone else is wildly unpredictable week to week.
I think the Colts might fit that bill (no pun intended). They've won 6 of their last 8 and the two losses were in OT to Baltimore and Tennessee in games that Indy should have won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom