Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Game of attrition but all-pro player injuries are typically pretty rough to overcome.

Ya, White along with Allen and Diggs and Milano amongst others are just not replaceable. Will have to do a lot of things different on defense, makes not upgrading the 2nd CB spot even more glaring now.

loss of Tre sucks but am I the only one that thinks he’s a bit overrated ? Like I said hate to lose him but is he a top 7-8 corner in the league? Not sure, you tell me

the bills need to worry about scoring points and josh needs to stop making bonehead plays

Smarter football people than me please help...yes Tre is awesome, no doubt...

Bills play a lot of Zone D right? How are you a primary defender in Zone?

If there was ever a time for the D-line to step up... (sans Oliver/Star)

Besides OG/RB/WR, need to add a quality CB in the offseason

loss of Tre sucks but am I the only one that thinks he’s a bit overrated ? Like I said hate to lose him but is he a top 7-8 corner in the league? Not sure, you tell me

the bills need to worry about scoring points and josh needs to stop making bonehead plays

He’s an elite cover corner, but he’s not really a playmaker. I don’t mean that as an insult, he’s just more Revis, less Ramsey.

We’re a heavy zone team, but have been playing more man this year situationally. I doubt we continue that without him.

Time for the heavy DL investment/rotation to pay dividends. Can’t take advantage of potential matchups if the QB is always under pressure.

He’s an elite cover corner, but he’s not really a playmaker. I don’t mean that as an insult, he’s just more Revis, less Ramsey.

We’re a heavy zone team, but have been playing more man this year situationally. I doubt we continue that without him.

Time for the heavy DL investment/rotation to pay dividends. Can’t take advantage of potential matchu if the QB is always under pressu

ok thanks kind of what I was thinking. And again for those I said a bit overrated. Team will go as far as josh and the o line and d line take them. They will mask a few sins back there

He’s an all pro. Very good.

Game of attrition but all-pro player injuries are typically pretty rough to overcome.

This sucks so much. I quietly still thought we were the most likely team to win the AFC despite all of our problems (partially by default but still). Now I think the Tampa game is too big of an ask and baring a sweep we'll need some help - the division is now a legit coinflip. F**k. Biggest bummer of an injury since AO by a mile.

6 games left.. have to split with NE. then go 3-2 for 11-6
NE splits with Bills and goes 3-1 for 11-6
that could end up a #1 seed whoever wins the TB for the NFC east

Tenn with the easiest path to top seed now.

Assuming Bills and Pats split:

First tiebreaker after head to head is record within Division
Bills currently up one game within Division
Bills remaining Division game - Jets at home
Pats remaining Division game - Fins on the road

Assuming Bills and Pats split:

First tiebreaker after head to head is record within Division
Bills currently up one game within Division
Bills remaining Division game - Jets at home
Pats remaining Division game - Fins on the road

Pats also are @ Colts who have been playing a lot better as we know

Yeah bills got the colts who made no mistakes as opposed to Sun where they just gave the ball away time after time to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom