Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

High wind warning ends at 7 pm.

My 50+ pound garbage/recycling bins toppled over in the wind last night. Hopefully those winds do in fact die down before game time.

Don't have the best feeling about this game. We will know a lot based on the first drive, I think. If NE has a 12 play scoring drive, or if we see Josh with some questionable hero ball passes early. We don't do well in low scoring, 1 score games, which this seems to be trending towards. Hope our DL is fired up!

I don't know where this media narrative of the Pats being such a great "run and stop the run" team came from.

I believe that on offense, the Bills average more YPG on the ground, and a better YPC. On defense, the Bills surrender fewer YPG than NE and a lower YPC.

Don't have the best feeling about this game. We will know a lot based on the first drive, I think. If NE has a 12 play scoring drive, or if we see Josh with some questionable hero ball passes early. We don't do well in low scoring, 1 score games, which this seems to be trending towards. Hope our DL is fired up!

A lot of it is psychological IMO cause of the Colts game + the Bills history with Belichick. Surprised nobody has mentioned how the game in Buffalo last year wasn't in great conditions and the Bills ran for almost 200 yards with two OL out.

Last edited:
I don't know where this media narrative of the Pats being such a great "run and stop the run" team came from.

I believe that on offense, the Bills average more YPG on the ground, and a better YPC. On defense, the Bills surrender fewer YPG than NE and a lower YPC.
Since their 1-3 start, New England is averaging 139 rushing yards per game, which would make them borderline top 5 in the league during that time. Buffalo is 11th in rushing yards per game this season, though they've been trending down. Buffalo has been bottom 10 in the league in rushing since the bye week. Also, I think people are probably talking about the RBs when they refer to the run game rather than us relying on Josh Allen; similar to how people have begun to say Baltimore isn't a good running team despite being 3rd in the league in rushing yards per game.

Wondering how much Breida will be a part of the gameplan this week. Of the three RB's, he seems like he's the best check down outlet for Allen.

Defense needs to stop the run and put some heat on Mac Jones. he's way too comfortable for a rookie QB. Easier said than done. I think the D needs to set the tone as the Pats will not make it easy on J Allen

Not game-related, but I was looking something up for work and went to go on the Pegula Sports & Entertainment website and it appears to no longer exist:

It doesn't even show up in Google searches. Hopefully just a technical error and not something more serious. I know that they were getting out of the restaurant/bar and the creative agency businesses. Perhaps a rebrand?

Not game-related, but I was looking something up for work and went to go on the Pegula Sports & Entertainment website and it appears to no longer exist:

It doesn't even show up in Google searches. Hopefully just a technical error and not something more serious. I know that they were getting out of the restaurant/bar and the creative agency businesses. Perhaps a rebrand?

Interesting, they do still have a LinkedIn page that they've updated recently

Seriously ? Wind at your back.. great field position… and you call two bs run plays like a scared byotch ?

Would have been smarter to take the wind at your back in the 4th than getting the ball first after the half ..

Breida is a fumble machine, gotta be Moss and Singletary today. So predictable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom