Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Lbs have been absolutely abused and the Run D abysmal despite zero passing game. 100% on McDermott and Frazier.

I’ve never seen a team that knew they were going to get run on EVERY SINGLE PLAY .. give up so many positive rushes .. sure once in a while someone breaks a run .. but they’re getting chunk after chunk after chunk

I never would have thought any team could run consistently against 11 in the box. But here we are.

I never would have thought any team could run consistently against 11 in the box. But here we are.
The horrifying part is how much money and draft picks have been sunk on that side of the ball too…for these results.

I never would have thought any team could run consistently against 11 in the box. But here we are

Defies logic yet it's Buffalo so.....

The horrifying part is how much money and draft picks have been sunk on that side of the ball too…for these results.

That's what makes it a complete nightmare, can't keep sinking more money. They have to overhaul it yet again. Probably need a combo of FA and the draft.

On the bright side, a lot of that money likely comes off after this year. Have to imagine Hughes, Addison and Butler are all gone.

ALL 3 are definitely gone. Phillips probably gone to.