Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

If moss had bounced it out .. it was a walk in TD.. i guess that’s why he’s moss and not Barry sanders

I cannot believe that they didn't call encroachment there.

Just throw it in the end zone, you know a fg is impossible here. This staff man freekin clueless

I cannot believe that they didn't call encroachment there.
It was .. but if you’re Allen ..you can’t assume it’s a free play if there is no flag out

I doubt we get the ball back unless they score

If I see another run up the gut by one of our mediocre RBs I'm going to lose my .

Just throw it in the end zone, you know a fg is impossible here. This staff man freekin clueless
Yup .. and they should have played 3rd down as though you don’t need to get it in the end zone .. two plays for that

Really, really poor game from this coaching staff.

Not down on Beane/McDermott to the level that I think anything should be remotely done with them, but they are really taking a hit so far this year.

Are we a better team than NE. Yea, probably… doesn’t matter though… our home field plays to their strengths and our weaknesses.

Have they thrown more than 1 pass yet ?

Really, really poor game from this coaching staff.

Not down on Beane/McDermott to the level that I think anything should be remotely done with them, but they are really taking a hit so far this year.

Are we a better team than NE. Yea, probably… doesn’t matter though… our home field plays to their strengths and our weaknesses.
They drafted Allen because of his running ability and his weather / wind proof arm .. and they’ve utilized basically none of it in this game which he’s built for

They just figured out they might have to throw it into the wind ? Wows