Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Not to belabor this but I just hated that 3rd down high difficulty fade route at the end of regulation so much. Put the ball in Allen’s hands in an RPO type play.
Corner fade is the play call for the weak minded. Unless you have someone like peak Jimmy graham or a physical force like Eric moulds.. you have ten better options

I really hope the focus from the Bills is how they managed to get down 24-3 and start righting the ship. Plenty of chances to win games ahead of us but the team and coaching from the second half (save McDermott suddenly unable to understand mathematics on punting decisions) have to start showing up consistently.

The officiating was indefensible and a disgrace. That PI on Diggs in the end zone is called every. single. time. That crew shouldn’t sniff the field again. Call it tight, call it loose but call it consistent. Naturally nothing will happen because we repeat this conversation weekly.

Watched the replay. That was DPI on Diggs. Bad miss. I do think that the Evans call was also DPI tho and I know i will be skewered for saying it. It was closer for sure …and I do think you need to consider letting it go because of what wasn’t called for Diggs…but in a vac I believe it was also DPI.

Watched the replay. That was DPI on Diggs. Bad miss. I do think that the Evans call was also DPI tho and I know i will be skewered for saying it. It was closer for sure …and I do think you need to consider letting it go because of what wasn’t called for Diggs…but in a vac I believe it was also DPI.
What about the hold on Diggs in OT, and the hold on Diggs posted above?

What about the hold on Diggs in OT, and the hold on Diggs posted above?

I have to go back and watch those again. I didn’t see every play more than once in real time but did make it a point to watch those two DPIs over again

It seems every week the refs are trending for their role in a big game.

It’s getting really hard to think it’s all incompetence. Especially when you see the teams that seem, more often than not, to be the beneficiaries.

Just looked on Twitter and it’s nonstop ref criticism, and not just Bills fans… fans of other teams and sports commentators as well.

It seems every week the refs are trending for their role in a big game.

It’s getting really hard to think it’s all incompetence. Especially when you see the teams that seem, more often than not, to be the beneficiaries.

Just looked on Twitter and it’s nonstop ref criticism, and not just Bills fans… fans of other teams and sports commentators as well.
The refs have been terrible this year. Common sense has been largely thrown out the window and they look like fools

Think you misread it. Screen shot?
Nah I didn't misread it. You were responding to Toga who said "game stolen". You said "Counterpoint - your team blows". No big deal, just don't know why you're running away from it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom