Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Not to belabor this but I just hated that 3rd down high difficulty fade route at the end of regulation so much. Put the ball in Allen’s hands in an RPO type play.

No, its what teams do, but the NFL ELITES get PI when their top WR is bearhugged in the end zone. Also when his JERSEY IS GRABBED in the middle of the field. But not the Bills

Not to belabor this but I just hated that 3rd down high difficulty fade route at the end of regulation so much. Put the ball in Allen’s hands in an RPO type play.

Twice we tried to go to Diggs on big plays instead of letting feel it out. Had to score 6 in regulation you knew we wouldn't in OT. McDermott should go nuts on the officiating for once

I didn’t turn it back on second half… when we finally made some plays kept it off for good karma and followed play by play a bit.

Not scoring a touchdown end of regulation was brutal. Then a 3 and out. Just clockwork what happens next.

Sure, if you ignore the obvious DPI.

I didn’t turn it back on second half… when we finally made some plays kept it off for good karma and followed play by play a bit.

Not scoring a touchdown end of regulation was brutal. Then a 3 and out. Just clockwork what happens next.
We didn’t score a touchdown at end of regulation due to the refs.

Oh yeah, forgot the horrific spot on 3rd and 1 in OT, when the refs signaled a first down, without so much as a measurement.
I mean What? First, he didn't make it. Second, they didn't bring in the sticks and third, the replay morons stick with the spot despite all evidence to the contrary. Great job officials. Another game changing horribleness late in the game.

Now I wish I was watching this to see these plays. But also I’m glad I didn’t….

Man…. First and 10 from the 15 end of regulation. Got ball first in OT. Had shots. Great comeback but a loss regardless.

The hold in the endzone at the end of Reg gets called in that situation EVERY TIME in the NFL. BLOWS MY NIND

3 clear PIs on Diggs they didn't call a single freekin one. Swap the jerseys that's a flag all day, such garbage

Very manageable upcoming schedule. Next four: vs. Carolina, at NE, vs. Atlanta, vs. Jets. Losing any of those home games vs. bad-to-average teams is simply unacceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom