Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Chris wondering what happened to KC.

It’s HARD to win in this league.

That last holding call was a legit contender for WOAT ever. Reddit is full of neutural or NE fans talking about the joke reffing too. Collinsworth can go play in traffic. What a win.
Any screenshots ?

This is it, Bills fans. This is the year. If not this year then when? The roster is in place. Barring any major injuries, I think anything less than playing in the Super Bowl with this team is a major disappointment.

This is it, Bills fans. This is the year. If not this year then when? The roster is in place. Barring any major injuries, I think anything less than playing in the Super Bowl with this team is a major disappointment.

Hard to disagree at this point, AFC is a minefield though

One thing people migth have missed last night that I just happened to catch, after that hit on Kelce by Poyer someone from the Chief bench was yelling at Poyer and you can hear him say " I'll do that s^it again" Classic.

Last edited:
Who on Planet Earth would have guessed that the Bills would have a 3 game lead for home-field over KC as of Week 5.

No one and if they said they did I want to know tomorrow's lottery number. Portnoy did bet a 100K on the Bills money line last night, that's some stones.

Agreed, but Beane has always said that he isn’t building for a short window… with Allen and all the young talent on this team - we’re definitely hopeful that this window is open for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom