Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

14.jpg

I'm heading to the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame dinner tonight. Kyle Williams is being inducted, as is the late John Butler (former Bills/Chargers GM). John Beilein is also one of the inductees, which is the main reason why I'm going. I did just find out that apparently Kyle won't be attending in person, which is a bit of a bummer, but it should be a fun evening regardless.

I'm heading to the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame dinner tonight. Kyle Williams is being inducted, as is the late John Butler (former Bills/Chargers GM). John Beilein is also one of the inductees, which is the main reason why I'm going. I did just find out that apparently Kyle won't be attending in person, which is a bit of a bummer, but it should be a fun evening regardless.

I wonder if Kyle still lives full time in Buffalo or went back to Louisiana?

Following up on my post yesterday - Kyle did not attend the induction ceremony in person, but he did send a very nice pre-recorded acceptance speech. Talked about how he doesn't live in Buffalo anymore, but it will always be home to him, especially since his 5 kids were all born here and grew up here. He has a ton of respect for Sean McDermott and seemed incredibly grateful for getting to play for him for two seasons.

As for Beilein - I'm not sure there is a nicer, more genuine and down to earth guy in the world of athletics. This is the third time I've had a chance to chat with him (albeit briefly each time) and man he just comes across as such a classy guy who truly appreciates where he came from and everyone that helped him along the way. It's no surprise that he was successful at every single college program that he coached at.

Its hard to see Miami struggling.

I feel terrible for them.

Really awful.

<snickers>
I wonder what they're saying about Flores down there now.
It's so easy to be thought of as a good coach when there are zero expectations.

If not for the Flores/Belichick connection, I think the hire would have garnered very little attention/hype.

Frank the tank must have had a meltdown

Whoever made that Tua pick over Herbert… yowsah… franchise paradigm shifter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom