Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

The shot with the city in the background looks cool. Wonder how much the overhangs would help with keeping noise in?

Do Bills fans want a Dome, or prefer open air? Seems like whenever the Bills have been good, they’ve had the type of offense that would thrive in a Dome? They never really seem to have your typical smash mouth “cold weather” offense, at least when they’re good.
A modern dome would be awesome in so many respects… but missing out on the gorgeous-weather-game-days in September and October would kill me. Outdoor football on those days are one of life’s treasures.

Walking into a dome on 55-70 degree sunny day, in the fall, would be pure torture.

If money was no issue a retractable roof would be my preference.

**FYI for folks - those renderings are a couple years old. Not a part of the current progress being made on stadium talks.

Last edited:
The shot with the city in the background looks cool. Wonder how much the overhangs would help with keeping noise in?

Do Bills fans want a Dome, or prefer open air? Seems like whenever the Bills have been good, they’ve had the type of offense that would thrive in a Dome? They never really seem to have your typical smash mouth “cold weather” offense, at least when they’re good.

Those renderings are a little old and technically not officially used. I'm pro Dome but I can live with open air if it's designed wisely. The Ralph right now is a little too big for a market like Buffalo and having more overhangs like Seattle's stadium would help minimize the weather.

Poyer not in the pro bowl? I must know nothing about football then.

Guy is legitimately in my top 10 favorite Bills of all time.

Smart, tough, plays the run, plays the pass, works like a dog, a leader — a true gladiator in every regard.

The lack of respect is disgraceful.

Another reason the Pro Bowl is a joke. No doubt though he'll use this is a motivation and continue to play great. Hopefully he gets that All-Pro nod

Thinking of asking you guys for the fatalistic side of the coin. Am I nuts throwing the Bills into a 6 pt. teaser? I'll get Buffalo at +8.5, moving through the key numbers of 3 and 7.

Thinking of asking you guys for the fatalistic side of the coin. Am I nuts throwing the Bills into a 6 pt. teaser? I'll get Buffalo at +8.5, moving through the key numbers of 3 and 7.

Buffalo at 8.5+ has to be close to a lock, I mean I wouldn't be shocked at all if they lost but my more then 8, that would be very surprising.

In an ideal world, a retractable roof would be the best of both worlds, obviously, but it's cost prohibitive. I think the overhang design is the best we could do, and hopefully it would would be built in a way that minimizes wind impact in the stadium as best as possible.

Gabe Davis and Cody Ford to covid list.

Dawkins, Feliciano and Beasley (obvi) all still on covid list as well.

Amazing… two NE games. One in a hurricane and the other with us ravaged by covid.

Got to find a way. Sanders is a go, so at least we have Diggs, Sanders and McKenzie (fingers crossed)

Amazing… two NE games. One in a hurricane and the other with us ravaged by covid.

Got to find a way. Sanders is a go, so at least we have Diggs, Sanders and McKenzie (fingers crossed)

I expected nothing less. Amazing that save for last year anything that can go wrong against NE consistently does for this team. Its uncanny.

Kumerow?
Hodgins?

Hodgins would be interesting in the red zone. He’s got size and elite hands.

I’d think they’ll go mainly Diggs and Sanders outside, with McKenzie in the slot. Kumerow coming in for some reps on the outside with Singletary/Breida flexing out to the slot as well.

Stevenson could also get some burn on the outside for deep shots, maybe jet sweep action.

I’m more concerned about the OL. Was hoping we could at least get back Dawkins, but that doesn’t look likely. Now with Ford out, I assume we’ll see:

LT Brown
LG Bates
C Morse
RG Boettger
RT Williams

Bobby Hart is probably better depth at Tackle than Doyle right now, but the interior is paper thin.

Guarantee a Judon cheap shot or two on Sunday on Allen.

Hodgins is like never healthy. Who knows what to expect from him.

Dawkins should be back, IMO. he has to test clean today and tomorrow. Isn’t the unvaxxed a mandatory 10 days off?

Dawkins has been rough all season from having covid over the summer. I don’t expect him to test out last minute and be ready to play. Same with Feliciano, who hasn’t played in forever and was in the ER 5 days ago.

Poyer not in the pro bowl? I must know nothing about football then.

Guy is legitimately in my top 10 favorite Bills of all time.

Smart, tough, plays the run, plays the pass, works like a dog, a leader — a true gladiator in every regard.

The lack of respect is disgraceful.
He certainly had a case but I probably would have had him as a first or second alternate. Dawkins making the pro bowl is a much bigger joke than Poyer not making it.

He certainly had a case but I probably would have had him as a first or second alternate. Dawkins making the pro bowl is a much bigger joke than Poyer not making it.
Chiefs had Orlando brown and Tyrann Matthieu make it and I’m not sure either are top 10 at their positions this year. It’s a mystery.

Chiefs had Orlando brown and Tyrann Matthieu make it and I’m not sure either are top 10 at their positions this year. It’s a mystery.
Someone on ESPN was saying today that Mathieu should win Defensive Player of the Year lol. I agree with you; he shouldn’t have even been a Pro Bowl alternate this year.

Someone on ESPN was saying today that Mathieu should win Defensive Player of the Year lol. I agree with you; he shouldn’t have even been a Pro Bowl alternate this year.
These are to some degree lifetime achievement or reputation awards. Guys tend to win them long after they deserve them

James and Byard are the only AFC safeties in Poyer’s class. They are both in the PB. Mathieu made it in the PB and he is short of Poyer in the following departments:

9 less solo tackles
9 less assisted tackles
3 less tackles for loss
2 less interceptions
3 less defended passes

So who else would you have over him?

The guy is not an alternate to anyone. He is a stud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom