Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

The cold is absolutely why these tickets are available, and so cheap. If it was going to be 28 degrees out, the game is sold out/packed out, no problem.

That said, it doesn’t help that Canadians are effectively banned from the game, unless they want to jump through hoops, and the vaccine mandate prohibits someone like me from going.

Even with the cold, this shouldn’t be an issue, but the Bills are limited on who can buy these tickets when those who have them don’t want to go.

The cold is absolutely why these tickets are available, and so cheap. If it was going to be 28 degrees out, the game is sold out/packed out, no problem.

That said, it doesn’t help that Canadians are effectively banned from the game, unless they want to jump through hoops, and the vaccine mandate prohibits someone like me from going.

Even with the cold, this shouldn’t be an issue, but the Bills are limited on who can buy these tickets when those who have them don’t want to go.

It'll end up completely full either way, so I suppose it's a moot issue.

It'll end up completely full either way, so I suppose it's a moot issue.
Think so?

It’s confusing trying to track this stuff. Granted I never did all year, but my buddies have been sending updates. There are tickets on Ticketmaster for under $20! (pre tax)

Think so?

It’s confusing trying to track this stuff. Granted I never did all year, but my buddies have been sending updates. There are tickets on Ticketmaster for under $20! (pre tax)

If I had to guess, it will be like the Jets game.. Pretty full, but a small smattering of empty seats if you go to an aerial view.

Think so?

Yeah when it comes down to it, I think people are gonna say “$30 for playoff tix? How can I pass this up?”

The frozen tundra Cowboys Packers game was 13 below zero.

If I had to guess, it will be like the Jets game.. Pretty full, but a small smattering of empty seats if you go to an aerial view.
The amount of clothes people will be wearing might cover up any empty seats. I’d invest in a Costanza Goretex if I was going to this one.

th

The amount of clothes people will be wearing might cover up any empty seats. I’d invest in a Costanza Goretex if I was going to this one.

th
I went to a Bills game in a blizzard once. The usual 2 hour drive took us like 6 hours. I basically wore everything I owned and then put my dad's hunting clothes on top of all that and wore ski goggles to cover my face. And even then I was cold. I'm happy to be watching from the comfort of my couch this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom