Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Haven't seen anything like this since escaping Notre Dame Stadium after our win there in 2008 when their fans just started pelting their own team and we were a little in the crosshairs.
ND also killed a student manager. That place is brutal.

Man, you can’t penalize the Bills for fans throwing snowballs. If I’m a Dolphins fan at the game and I hear that, I’m letting them fly and getting the Bills a penalty. Cmon. You can’t just make rules up like that.

Man, you can’t penalize the Bills for fans throwing snowballs. If I’m a Dolphins fan at the game and I hear that, I’m letting them fly and getting the Bills a penalty. Cmon. You can’t just make rules up like that.

Yeah but you can stop the game. Probably the only fair way to deal with it.

Yeah but you can stop the game. Probably the only fair way to deal with it.
I’m not really sure what you CAN do, fairly, to be honest.

You leave a bunch of snow in the seats for a night game with a crowd that’s mostly been drinking for hours…..what do you think will happen? But you can’t control the weather and if you can’t get that snow out of there….I don’t even know what you do.

How can you penalize the Bills team for what people in the stands do though? How can you even prove it’s all Bills fans doing it? I’ve been to a Bills- Dolphins game….there were a decent amount of Dolphins fans there. You can’t just make rules up on the spot.

I agree, stopping the game is one option…. But then what? I’d say kick people out if they’re caught throwing it during play, but that’s hard to monitor manpower wise.

Cant keep rushing 4 on 3rd down, even Tuas gonna find someone with all that time

Horrible defense this half. Hopefully we continue the trend of stepping up in the second half.

This made me think of Sam Wyche’s legendary “You don’t live in Cleveland…” line against the Seahawks.

Dolphins coach “just asking” the official what can be done.

He’s a poster boy for douche hipster millennial.

I’m not really sure what you CAN do, fairly, to be honest.

You leave a bunch of snow in the seats for a night game with a crowd that’s mostly been drinking for hours…..what do you think will happen? But you can’t control the weather and if you can’t get that snow out of there….I don’t even know what you do.

How can you penalize the Bills team for what people in the stands do though? How can you even prove it’s all Bills fans doing it? I’ve been to a Bills- Dolphins game….there were a decent amount of Dolphins fans there. You can’t just make rules up on the spot.

I agree, stopping the game is one option…. But then what? I’d say kick people out if they’re caught throwing it during play, but that’s hard to monitor manpower wise.

Stop the game 3x max... if that doesn't do it then suspend it and send everyone's ass home. It's the fans money they paid to come and if they want to throw it away for everyone than so be it.

Stop the game 3x max... if that doesn't do it then suspend it and send everyone's ass home. It's the fans money they paid to come and if they want to throw it away for everyone than so be it.
I’d say clear the fans and play the game with an empty stadium before that. None of this is the players doing. How do you penalize them?

Also per radar looks like snowband is gonna adjust south so won't matter anyways once it's a white out.

I’d say clear the fans and play the game with an empty stadium before that. None of this is the players doing. How do you penalize them?

Sure you could do that too. Whatever holds the fans accountable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom