Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

1024x576.jpeg.d4043e0fdf8140f59afcd77372d4e3fa

Hes a good guy this is a sad cartoon lol
I don’t want to be too much of a jerk, but I’ll just say that I think that his “Boy Wonder” reputation is just a bit undeserved

I don’t want to be too much of a jerk, but I’ll just say that I think that his “Boy Wonder” reputation is just a bit undeserved

Consider the dolphins offseason and how uncertain the qb situation was coming in… and we’re still 8-6.

He’s a players coach and has these guys fighting.

Easily could have been the other way.

If bills fans hate him, imo its because we havnt been an easy matchup and buffalo and miami arent hugs n kisses anyways.

He’s been good so far

Wilted as expected? Your once in a lifetime qb ran an incredible gamewinning drive

Postgame thoughts

-Tackling is still an issue on defense. The Mostert run in the 1st quarter was brutally bad
-I like Frazier but I thought he didn't coach a good game tonight. Didn't take away the middle of the field enough and the run defense was terrible, at least in the 1st half. The defense was able to get a couple key stops though.
-Cam Lewis almost cost them again, brutal
-Really hope Morse gets healthy cause the interior O-line is scary when he's out.
-Though Knox was outstanding outside of the two drops, same for Davis/McKenzie
-Dorsey's playcalling/designing is frustrating/too vanilla at times, but they did come out firing today.
-Allen. What else needs to be said. He's a stud.

Postgame thoughts

-Tackling is still an issue on defense. The Mostert run in the 1st quarter was brutally bad
-I like Frazier but I thought he didn't coach a good game tonight. Didn't take away the middle of the field enough and the run defense was terrible, at least in the 1st half. The defense was able to get a couple key stops though.
-Really hope Morse gets healthy cause the interior O-line is scary when he's out.
-Dorsey's playcalling/designing is frustrating/too vanilla at times, but they did come out firing today.
Frazier is a problem.

Postgame thoughts

All their runs were to the right. What's going on over there.
Poyer sorta took the middle on the Waddle TD like he's seen an intermediate cross on film a zillion times. Maybe Miami made a good adjustment there and just went a little deeper? IDK.
Cam brutal. Assuming he's off the team.
Didn't Morse miss the first Miami game? He has a lot of concussions? Ya they need him. Stinks, I thought the game was over when he went out.
I'm not a playcalling guy because we never really know. But it does seem like we have 2 WRs in the same area a lot.
JA was amazing. Still don't know wth he was thinking at the end of the half but oh well I guess.

The first couple fumbles by Tua & JA bounced right to a Dolphin, ha what the heck man. Nice to finally get a bounce on that last fumble.
And the underthrown DPI FINALLY! Is that the first time EVER we benefited from that? Good job McKenzie.

I was fine taking the FG
Snap / hold / kick
Snow field . Frozen ball /
Way too much could have gone wrong when they were giving you a guarantee Tuddy . Tua wasn’t going to drive them 75 yards with no TO in that weather

Wilted as expected? Your once in a lifetime qb ran an incredible gamewinning drive
Maybe it was purely coincidental, but it seemed like the game changed once the snow started flying

Snap / hold / kick
Way too much could have gone wrong when they were giving you a guarantee Tuddy . Tua wasn’t going to drive them 75 yards with no TO in that weather

They had 1 TO left but I agree zero chance

Snap / hold / kick

I didn’t want to give them any chance on offense. A defender could’ve slipped and then Hill/Waddle beat you deep.

Should be easier to execute a chip shot FG even in the snow.

I didn’t want to give them any chance on offense. A defender could’ve slipped and then Hill/Waddle beat you deep.

I understand your fear. It’s not irrational at all. But I think you overestimate the chances of the Dolphins doing anything offensively needing 7 and underestimate the odds of something going wrong with the fg in those poor conditions.

Mind you, this is all assuming they were letting us score, which it looked like they were

Yeah. I would have liked them to just get the TD, or alternatively, get the first down, burn Miami’s TO. Run Allen on a sneak, then if they don’t score, take their TO and kick.

Maybe it was purely coincidental, but it seemed like the game changed once the snow started flying
imo weather wasnt the factor it was made out to be.

The best player in the league won the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom