Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Tough spot for Dobbs but cannot check that down. I hate ten but think we would have crushed them. But fine with them losing. Jags have some talent though.

Bengals were in complete control, up 22-0 at the half. Then a pick six and a fumble got NE back in the game.

They have won 9 out of ten. I just think KC would be an easier opponent for Buffalo than Cinci. One man's opinion. I'll give u a twofer with opinions. Joe Burrow is every bit as good as Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen.
Maybe KC would be an easier opponent for the Bills than Cincinnati would be, and maybe Burrow is as good as Mahomes and Allen are. Regarding the latter, I think (a) Mahomes and Allen would put up absolutely insane numbers with the skill players that Burrow has at his disposal; and (b) Burrow needs to prove it in the post-season (yes, the Bengals went to the SB last year, but was Burrow elite in any of the 4 playoff games?)

Amazing Cincy is complaining that if they lose twice to Baltimore they have a 50/50 shot at having to play at Baltimore . .
They have a very fair gripe. The way the NFL is handling Cinci/Baltimore is inconsistent with how they’re handling KC/Buffalo/Cinci and it just doesn’t really make any sense anyways. Having said that, they should have no problem beating Baltimore anyways.

Maybe KC would be an easier opponent for the Bills than Cincinnati would be, and maybe Burrow is as good as Mahomes and Allen are. Regarding the latter, I think (a) Mahomes and Allen would put up absolutely insane numbers with the skill players that Burrow has at his disposal; and (b) Burrow needs to prove it in the post-season (yes, the Bengals went to the SB last year, but was Burrow elite in any of the 4 playoff games?)
I've never really thought of Mahomes being disadvantaged because of the skill players around him. Kelce has been the best TE in football for half a decade now while Hill has been the most explosive player in football for that same period. Nearly impossible to top that tandem. The other dudes aren't too shabby either. One other benefit for PH - he plays for the most innovative play caller in the NFL.

I would give the nod to Cinci's WRs over Buffalo's but it's not a huge mismatch. Diggs and Davis are pretty damn good, too.

Burrow made all of the plays when needed last postseason and he did it behind an atrocious OL.

I've never really thought of Mahomes being disadvantaged because of the skill players around him. Kelce has been the best TE in football for half a decade now while Hill has been the most explosive player in football for that same period. Nearly impossible to top that tandem. The other dudes aren't too shabby either. One other benefit for PH - he plays for the most innovative play caller in the NFL.

I would give the nod to Cinci's WRs over Buffalo's but it's not a huge mismatch. Diggs and Davis are pretty damn good, too.

Burrow made all of the plays when needed last postseason and he did it behind an atrocious OL.
Diggs is right up there with anything KC and Cinci have but Higgins is much better than Davis. I’d say Juju is better by a decent amount too and Boyd probably is too. Davis is fine though, granted I’m higher on him than most Bills fans seem to be nowadays. It’s the #3 option for Buffalo that’s pretty brutal.

Diggs is right up there with anything KC and Cinci have but Higgins is much better than Davis. I’d say Juju is better by a decent amount too and Boyd probably is too. Davis is fine though, granted I’m higher on him than most Bills fans seem to be nowadays. It’s the #3 option for Buffalo that’s pretty brutal.
Diggs is not on Chase’s level

Burrow needs to prove it in the post season? He's won two road playoff games. I think he's overrated and the Bengals will flame out in the playoffs but in terms of post season accomplishments...he's fine.

Burrow had better stats in last years postseason than Allen did his first two and 2 of Mahomes 4 runs.

I agree Allen played out of his mind last year.

Not sure why people seem to think Cincinnati isn’t on the same level as those other two teams. They have beat KC 3 times in one year including at Arrowhead.

Burrow needs to prove it in the post season? He's won two road playoff games. I think he's overrated and the Bengals will flame out in the playoffs but in terms of post season accomplishments...he's fine.
Yeah I'm not the guy that questioned Burrow's postseason performance.

Diggs is not on Chase’s level
He is though. In the very least he’s still a top 5ish WR. I don’t think it’s really worth splitting hairs over it. It’s the other weapons Burrow has that are significantly better than Buffalo’s.

Burrow had better stats in last years postseason than Allen did his first two and 2 of Mahomes 4 runs.

I agree Allen played out of his mind last year.

Not sure why people seem to think Cincinnati isn’t on the same level as those other two teams. They have beat KC 3 times in one year including at Arrowhead.
Yeah I’m ready to put Cinci on the same level as Buffalo and KC. I wouldn’t really fight anyone that thinks Cinci is the best team tbh.

I think all three of these guys are capable of putting their teams on their backs and carrying them to a SB title. Allen is the most exciting guy in the NFL imo. He's must see tv all of the time. Pretty much the same for PH too. Burrow is less flashy but just as effective from my view.

Yeah I’m ready to put Cinci on the same level as Buffalo and KC. I wouldn’t really fight anyone that thinks Cinci is the best team tbh.
I think a lot of Bills fans are so singularly focused on the Chiefs that there hasn’t been much attention given to the Bengals.

We also have had zero Bills/Bengals matchups to gauge anything and that’s what sucked about Monday‘s cancellation.

I think all three of these guys are capable of putting their teams on their backs and carrying them to a SB title. Allen is the most exciting guy in the NFL imo. He's must see tv all of the time. Pretty much the same for PH too. Burrow is less flashy but just as effective from my view.
Fwiw this year PFF has the top 3 qb’s ranked.

Mahomes
Burrow
Allen

But it’s really splitting hairs as they all have above a 90 grade.

Nothing was visually more scary than the Clint Malarchuk incident where it appeared we were seeing a man exsanguinate before our eyes
That was horrific. I’ll never forget that

What a start.

On o, we have to run the ball. And we also need to run QB draws and screens (which we suck at) against the pressure.
Yeah I had chills on the opening kickoff. Wife was crying.

On to the game, yes surprised zero running plays after the success of the last few weeks. If nothing else, might help calm everyone.

Let’s blow these guys out…

Frazier is going to have to blitz, Jones has all day this drive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom