Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

No, Cincy would have had HFA, as they would beaten both KC and the Bills head-to-head

Ok. So that's what I was getting at, what scenario means that the Bills-Bengals game would have been essentially meaningless. Which would be the Bills, Raiders, Ravens all winning this week.

I know it's not likely, but it's the NFL, anything is possible.

the big deal is all the people who had the Bills/cinci over bets as they are probably all voided. And perhaps all the overs on Diggs/Allen/chase burrows as well
Also affects season long prop bets. I wonder if they void those bets regardless of if the marks have already been met

Crazy to think that all Josh Allen had to do was successfully take a knee against the Vikings and none of this would matter.

On the one hand this is very true, on the other hand I wish the AFC West did their part this year and actually gave the Chiefs a scare for the division.

Amazing Cincy is complaining that if they lose twice to Baltimore they have a 50/50 shot at having to play at Baltimore . .

Amazing Cincy is complaining that if they lose twice to Baltimore they have a 50/50 shot at having to play at Baltimore . .
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to award Cinci the AFC North title on the basis of winning percentage and then turn around and say home field will be determined by flipping a coin. Inconsistent. That said, if I were Buffalo I'd want no part of the Bengals - home or away - although they're obviously on a collision course. I'd rather play KC if given a choice.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to award Cinci the AFC North title on the basis of winning percentage and then turn around and say home field will be determined by flipping a coin. Inconsistent. That said, if I were Buffalo I'd want no part of the Bengals - home or away - although they're obviously on a collision course. I'd rather play KC if given a choice.
Same Bengal team that barely scraped by the Patriots in Week 16?

I'd rather play KC too but I'm not afraid of the Bengals.

None of any of this makes sense. Does it make sense that KC gets the 1 seed Even though Buffalo will have beaten them in KC? I don’t see how Cincy is disproportionately disaffected vs others. Given KC won, they never had a shot at the 1 seed. So their only issue is home vs road . Buffalo will have to potentially play an entire extra game through no fault of their own. And I’m not saying Buffalo got a raw deal. Just that Cincy are Whiney s

Crazy to think that all Josh Allen had to do was successfully take a knee against the Vikings and none of this would matter.
Or if Jefferson doesn’t make a catch that had a .001 % chance of being completed on 4th and forever

Or if Allen knew how to spike a ball
Or or McKenzie knew how to get out of bounds

None of any of this makes sense. Does it make sense that KC gets the 1 seed Even though Buffalo will have beaten them in KC? I don’t see how Cincy is disproportionately disaffected vs others. Given KC won, they never had a shot at the 1 seed. So their only issue is home vs road . Buffalo will have to potentially play an entire extra game through no fault of their own. And I’m not saying Buffalo got a raw deal. Just that Cincy are Whiney s
My point is about the inconsistency here. it's blatant and indefensible.

Same Bengal team that barely scraped by the Patriots in Week 16?
Bengals were in complete control, up 22-0 at the half. Then a pick six and a fumble got NE back in the game.

They have won 9 out of ten. I just think KC would be an easier opponent for Buffalo than Cinci. One man's opinion. I'll give u a twofer with opinions. Joe Burrow is every bit as good as Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen.

My point is about the inconsistency here. it's blatant and indefensible.
I don’t see how it’s any more inconsistent than anything else. They awarded them a fake division title then removed its significance . Jerry would call that even Steven

I don’t see how it’s any more inconsistent than anything else. They awarded them a fake division title then removed its significance . Jerry would call that even Steven
So what else did the NFL do that was inconsistent beside the CIN/BALT situation?

So what else did the NFL do that was inconsistent beside the CIN/BALT
Not finishing the game for 1. That is inconsistent with pretty much every ongoing game in nfl history delayed by an injury.

And I’m not arguing they should have restarted.

Not finishing the game for 1. That is inconsistent with pretty much every ongoing game in nfl history delayed by an injury.

And I’m not arguing they should have restarted.
I'm talking about the decisions made after they decided not to finish that game. They were never going to re-start that game btw. And there really is no injury precedent (in terms of delay because of injury) in NFL history that is remotely comparable to what happened Monday night.

I'm talking about the decisions made after they decided not to finish that game. They were never going to re-start that game btw. And there really is no injury precedent in NFL history that is remotely comparable to what happened Monday night.
how bout the fact they are seeding by winning percentage but then telling the one seed they don’t get home field advantage potentially despite it always having been that way ?

how bout the fact they are seeding by winning percentage but then telling the one seed they don’t get home field advantage potentially despite it always having been that way ?
Fair point. At least they're not flipping a coin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom