Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

I support the AFC Champ game at a neutral site move. Indy is a natural choice due to it being centralized between Buffalo, KC and Cincinnati. Detroit could also work.

Yeah Indy makes the most sense. They could also go to Atlanta or New Orleans but distance wise Indy makes the most sense

the big deal is all the people who had the Bills/cinci over bets as they are probably all voided. And perhaps all the overs on Diggs/Allen/chase burrows as well

Those folks are in my constant thoughts and prayers.

I wager more than most and the thought never crossed my mind. There is always another bet to place and it's not a big deal AT ALL and I have seen some sick people. The 13 seconds versus KC cost me 26K on a huge parlay I had played that weekend quite possibly the worst beat I have ever taken in more ways than one

Fantasy goof balls are just as bad

Or fans just could be a BIT reasonable and realize the severity of the situation, the nuance of everything that goes into the whole process and possibly just enjoy the playoffs regardless. I know way too much to ask. The NFL fanbase is just so rabid that most simply don't really care much
I'm as rabid as Bills fan as anyone, but I'm okay with the Bills being charged with a forfeit for Week 17, if only to stop the whining from other fanbases.

When they pass this new thing and Buffalo doesnt get to host in 3 weeks for the AFC finals gonna be a lot of money that needs to be refunded..

Really would help for KC to lose to the raiders tomorrow.

Bills also lost the ability to control their own destiny for the #1 seed. Honestly the NFL should have just pushed everything back a week and re-played the game to stop all the complaining from all 3 fanbases. Each one thinks its rigged for the other.
So it's fair, then!

It's Friday. We dance.
Hip Hop Dance GIF

When they pass this new thing and Buffalo doesnt get to host in 3 weeks for the AFC finals gonna be a lot of money that needs to be refunded..

Buffalo wouldn't be hosting if it's against KC regardless, unless KC loses tomorrow.

However improbable it may be, if the Raiders, Ravens and Bills all win this weekend, it's not even a thing right?

they would have had they beat Cinci and they finished the game.

Sure but that game was never going to be finished and it can't be assumed that they would have won it anyway.

Just need KC to lose and Buffalo to win.

So if Cincy beat the Bills, and it would have been a 3 way tie, Buffalo would have had home field?

So if Cincy beat the Bills, and it would have been a 3 way tie, Buffalo would have had home field?

I thought you were talking about this week? If Cincy had won the game on Monday they would currently be the 2 seed and would need KC to lose this week to be the 1.

No, Cincy would have had HFA, as they would beaten both KC and the Bills head-to-head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom