Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

So is Tua going to come back and scramble his egg ?

So is Tua going to come back and scramble his egg ?

good question I say NO but just a guess not sure him getting knocked out 1 more time this year is anything the league or the dolphins want to deal with or their goofy head coach

good question I say NO but just a guess not sure him getting knocked out 1 more time this year is anything the league or the dolphins want to deal with or their goofy head coach
Should be some rule where 3 times in a year and you’re out .

Should be some rule where 3 times in a year and you’re out .

‘it would be an absolutely horrible look for all involved if Tua started and were to get knocked out again Considering all that has gone on. Don’t think anyone wants that smoke. At least next year when he gets popped again there will be 9 months between occurrences, some guys just can’t stay healthy or avoid big hits

If chalk holds in Round 1, who would we play in Round 2?

Less Davis. More Shakir.

I think Shakir could really be a weapon next year, seems like the staff wants him in the slot, surprised he didn't get more run as Mckenzie is much more impactfull as a gadget guy. Cook is a nice asset at RB but seems unlikely their bringing Singletary back

Ill start this by saying the Phins have a 1 in 100 shot with Tua more than likely being out

But its funny how the Bills fans are already looking to the second round when they were a possession away from being swept this season.

If the phins lose I’ll root for the Jags and Bengals

Ill start this by saying the Phins have a 1 in 100 shot with Tua more than likely being out

But its funny how the Bills fans are already looking to the second round when they were a possession away from being swept this season.

If the phins lose I’ll root for the Jags and Bengals

If Tua plays Dolphins have every chance of winning, if he doesn't which I think most assume, its hard to see how Miami wins with how bad Thompson has looked. Now maybe Hill and Waddle kill our secondary again and its another dog fight but again id think at worse that would have to be a healthy Bridgewater playing.

Also i hate to be that guy but Miami was a possession away from being swept to.

If Tua plays Dolphins have every chance of winning, if he doesn't which I think most assume, its hard to see how Miami wins with how bad Thompson has looked. Now maybe Hill and Waddle kill our secondary again and its another dog fight but again id think at worse that would have to be a healthy Bridgewater playing.

Also i hate to be that guy but Miami was a possession away from being swept to.
Skylar Thompson makes me miss Cleo Lemon and Chad Henne

And yep. But I feel encouraged at least that the phins didnt get blown out at Buffalo in what was set up to be, and was, a chippy game.

Im hoping, either way, its at least a fun game. These two teams have a lot of talent between them and its good to see meaningful “bad blood” in the division that doesnt involve the pats.

Speaking of the Pats, enjoy the offseason ladies.

I’m just not a fan of the 7 teams and 1 bye format. The 6 teams/2 byes was better, IMO. You’re adding a mediocre 9-8ish team to the mix that probably doesn’t need to be there, while punishing a team like Buffalo or SF who had an elite season with an extra game.

(I understand that it’s more money for the league.)

I’m just not a fan of the 7 teams and 1 bye format. The 6 teams/2 byes was better, IMO. You’re adding a mediocre 9-8ish team to the mix that probably doesn’t need to be there, while punishing a team like Buffalo or SF who had an elite season with an extra game.

(I understand that it’s more money for the league.)

Couldn't agree more but it's the luck of Buffalo that when they finally get it back together at the near top of the conference they change the rule. The 1 team bye does seem a bit absurd but the minute the league realized it could get more $$$$ you knew it was coming. Gotta roll with it unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom