Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 129 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

If the 2 seed still had a bye I don’t see how they could have not finished Buffalo/Cinncinati.

Skylar Thompson makes me miss Cleo Lemon and Chad Henne

And yep. But I feel encouraged at least that the phins didnt get blown out at Buffalo in what was set up to be, and was, a chippy game.

Im hoping, either way, its at least a fun game. These two teams have a lot of talent between them and its good to see meaningful “bad blood” in the division that doesnt involve the pats.

Speaking of the Pats, enjoy the offseason ladies.

Ya I definitely feel most Bills fans expect a battle next week and a relatively close game even if its not Tua. Hill, Waddle, Wilkins, the Dolphins RBs and DE' etc there is plenty of talent on the team. I can't speak for other Bills fans but I believe people were asking what the potential would be for matchups if we won next week. I haven't seen anyone declare next week a Win already especially after how bad our secondary looked today. I expect a close game and again if Tua did play I don' think a Miami win would shock any Bills fan. If its Bridgewater or Thompson I would expect Buffalo to win but I'd also expect you to think the same if we were starting Case Keenum.

Ya I definitely feel most Bills fans expect a battle next week and a relatively close game even if its not Tua. Hill, Waddle, Wilkins, the Dolphins RBs and DE' etc there is plenty of talent on the team. I can't speak for other Bills fans but I believe people were asking what the potential would be for matchups if we won next week. I haven't seen anyone declare next week a Win already especially after how bad our secondary looked today. I expect a close game and again if Tua did play I don' think a Miami win would shock any Bills fan. If its Bridgewater or Thompson I would expect Buffalo to win but I'd also expect you to think the same if we were starting Case Keenum.
Yeah if Tua’s out im fully expecting a two score loss to be honest.

And it seems like Tua’s out unless multiple levels of multiple orgs clear him. Dont see it happening.

Bridgewater’s been a huge let down

Yup, White isnt 100% and weve been scrambling to cover for Hyde all year. The loss of Miller was devastating, we cant generate any sort of consistent pass rush. Epenesa and Basham have really struggled.

Offensively it appears we're all over the map. Rhythm an issue as you noted but Dorsey jist looks unsure at times and gets all over the map
Basham not giving us more really bothers me.
I don't criticize the drafts because I'm not a scout. I just figure if they're taking another DE, the guy must be good. But he isn't and a lot of the WRs we pass on are. Uggh.

Ill start this by saying the Phins have a 1 in 100 shot with Tua more than likely being out

But its funny how the Bills fans are already looking to the second round when they were a possession away from being swept this season.

If the phins lose I’ll root for the Jags and Bengals
Daddy daddy please give me attention!

Basham not giving us more really bothers me.
I don't criticize the drafts because I'm not a scout. I just figure if they're taking another DE, the guy must be good. But he isn't and a lot of the WRs we pass on are. Uggh.
Kingsley Jonathan should get a real look in the preseason.

Pfft

My post was in the nfl thread and got moved here by mods.

good save those type posts for Twitter, I don’t think any bills fan here is taking much for granted. Sure I would expect them to beat Miami with their back up QB and they split the regular seasons regardless of heat, cold, weather, possessions etc but after that nothing would surprise me.

the losses of Miller, Hyde and the lack of solid cornerback play with white trying to find his footing still has the defense rather ripe for the picking at times. In addition, a first year on coordinator offense, suspect O line play and the lack of receiver production other than Diggs is a concern as well.

Miami did lose 5 in a row and pretty much crapped themselves coming in though

Last edited:
Yeah if Tua’s out im fully expecting a two score loss to be honest.

And it seems like Tua’s out unless multiple levels of multiple orgs clear him. Dont see it happening.

Bridgewater’s been a huge let down
Fanduel has Bills -10, reflecting no Tua.

good save those type posts for Twitter, I don’t think any bills fan here is taking much for granted. Sure I would expect them to beat Miami with their back up QB and they split the regular seasons regardless of heat, cold, weather, possessions etc but after that nothing would surprise me.

the losses of Miller, Hyde and the lack of solid cornerback play with white trying to find his footing still has the defense rather ripe for the picking at times. In addition, a first year on coordinator offense, suspect O line play and the lack of receiver production other than Diggs is a concern as well.

Save those type post for Twitter?
The guy can’t come on here and give his thoughts?

Dont have a twitter and I’ve seen far less worthwhile posted on the site daily.

I expect Buffalo to win easily but anything can happen in a divisional matchup between two teams who have already played two close games.

Well… if Skylar’s under center we lose regardless.

Ill start this by saying the Phins have a 1 in 100 shot with Tua more than likely being out

But its funny how the Bills fans are already looking to the second round when they were a possession away from being swept this season.

If the phins lose I’ll root for the Jags and Bengals
Lol…and the Dolphins were a play away from being swept. The “what ifs” work both ways.

The game will be in mid-January. Will McDaniel, cornball that he is, have any new weather-related shirts printed this week?

Lol…and the Dolphins were a play away from being swept. The “what ifs” work both ways.

The game will be in mid-January. Will McDaniel, cornball that he is, have any new weather-related shirts printed this week?
He is corny and the league loves him.

The weather didnt play a factor last game and I doubt it will this game. Though im sure the NFL may monitor for snowball heaps ;)

I’m just not a fan of the 7 teams and 1 bye format. The 6 teams/2 byes was better, IMO. You’re adding a mediocre 9-8ish team to the mix that probably doesn’t need to be there, while punishing a team like Buffalo or SF who had an elite season with an extra game.

(I understand that it’s more money for the league.)

Getting the bye is a huge advantage now with only 1 bye available, but I do think being off for two weeks can be a little bit of a double edge sword. I think Philly is the last 1 seed to win the Super Bowl.

I kinda wish they would also get rid of the two week break before the Super Bowl

He is corny and the league loves him.

The weather didnt play a factor last game and I doubt it will this game. Though im sure the NFL may monitor for snowball heaps ;)
I don't think that there will be much, if any, snow next weekend, so Miami will not have to worry about the fluffy, white devil next weekend.

You don't actually think that Tua will be held out of next week's game, do you?

I don't think that there will be much, if any, snow next weekend, so Miami will not have to worry about the fluffy, white devil next weekend.

You don't actually think that Tua will be held out of next week's game, do you?
I think its very unlikely he plays

I think its very unlikely he plays

I thought it was pretty telling that in what essentially was a playoff game this week, it didn’t seem like there was anywhere close to a chance that he would play.

I’m just not a fan of the 7 teams and 1 bye format. The 6 teams/2 byes was better, IMO. You’re adding a mediocre 9-8ish team to the mix that probably doesn’t need to be there, while punishing a team like Buffalo or SF who had an elite season with an extra game.

(I understand that it’s more money for the league.)
It sucks. Old format was perfect.
Now you have a negligible difference between the 2 & the 4... Which makes for even fewer teams caring about the last week (Pitt-Cleveland a couple years ago).

I don't anticipate watching a minute of this year's NFL playoffs, but from a Pats fan, just want to congratulate Bills fans on a great season and a great game today. You all have had a rough go of it lately for obvious reasons, and if any fan base deserved a chance to celebrate it is yours. Enjoy the ride this postseason!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom