Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 132 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Lots of Smoke that Hyde could be activated. I am a bit skeptical he could get medically cleared but...
Save it for next weekend. If they cant beat Tua Free dolphins without him, they shouldn’t be in the playoffs

I am not above feeling good about this. After the 2seed getting a bye for 40yrs and changing the rules when we get good and getting the 11-5 Colts in '20, followed by KC getting that garbage Steelers team last year..
About friggin time we got a break.

Looks like Jackson is out too which rules out a Bengals upset, as far as I'm concerned.
I guess go Chargers in the other game assuming that's a tougher game for kc.
30 years. 1990 season / 1991 playoffs was first year of 6 playoff teams per conference. Bills and Raiders had the byes.

I remember 8th grade me being so excited for that game, the first time I'd seen the Raiders get that far. Turned it off at halftime.
I think the Bills just scored again! Lofton!

We need chargers to win because they can legit go into KC and win. Should have won there earlier this year. Jacksonville has zero chance in KC

We need chargers to win because they can legit go into KC and win. Should have won there earlier this year. Jacksonville has zero chance in KC
Chargers have more talent and should win. The concerning thing is that they'll find a way to Charger it up and the coaching matchup is a huge edge for Jacksonville.

Except KC has owned LAC.

Agree it'll be interesting to see how the Chargers blow it. I'll say Special Teams.

Come on Josh. Just tuck the ball and run. On third and 5 I wanted two straight runs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom