Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

You Bills fans don't want that diva cancer

The Bills are re-igniting my long-dormant interest in the NFL. My jerky brother is a fan of theirs, but I can't let that get in the way. Go Bills!

(Full disclosure - Giants fan from birth, but lost interest as Eli presided over their eventual decline. I've haven't really watched in years ...)

You Bills fans don't want that diva cancer
Not sure he’s a cancer. As a Giant - he could certainly be self-destructive by being over emotional, but seemed to be well liked by teammates.

Guy was playing well for the Rams. Will be interesting to see if he’s got anything left because he’s had some bad injuries.

Didn't hurt the Rams
Unlike the Giants and Browns the Rams had strong vets like Aaron Donald to keep the ego in check. Just like Randy Moss w/the Patriots Odell will run himself out of town. The clock is ticking for Beckham to when his skills decline to the point where his act isn't worth it anymore.

Unlike the Giants and Browns the Rams had strong vets like Aaron Donald to keep the ego in check. Just like Randy Moss w/the Patriots Odell will run himself out of town. The clock is ticking for Beckham to when his skills decline to the point where his act isn't worth it anymore.

I think you meant Von Miller, who's also on the Bills right now.

If the Bills were willing to go for Antonio Brown three years ago, I think they're comfortable bringing in OBJ

Went to the game yesterday, that punt was crazy. As soon as he hit it, wow.

btw, keeping the stadium in orchard park is ridiculous. Put it north where there is a much better road net in all directions, and where the vast majority of your fan base is coming from, instead of funneling all most all the traffic into abbott Road.

Last edited:

btw, keeping the stadium in orchard park is ridiculous. Put it north where there is a much better road net in all directions, and where the vast majority of your fan base is coming from, instead of funneling all most all the traffic into abbott Road.

Yeah I really do dislike the stadium in Orchard Park. It took me 2 hours to get home to Amherst last year after the Texans game. And we left with 10 mins left in the game. The roads out there are not designed to handle that much traffic and the cops directing traffic usually make it even worse.

It would've been tricky but I think putting the stadium north would've been the best solution. If only there weren't so many NIMBYs in Amherst...

It would've been tricky but I think putting the stadium north would've been the best solution. If only there weren't so many NIMBYs in Amherst...
Where in Amherst, though?

Last edited:
Moss said he was dealing all of last season with a leg injury. He'll make the team as will Blackshear.

Blackshear has made a case but the roster is so deep I'm not sure there's room for him. Bills could prolly get a late draft pick for a couple guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom