Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Idk if he just loves Daboll or doesn’t like being with McD but choosing to be the OC for the Giants instead of coasting off Allen will almost certainly hurt his career prospects.

I'd certainly rather hitch my career wagon to Josh Allen than Daniel Jones, assuming the money is similar (I'm guessing OC salary doesn't vary much across the league). He could have other reasons for potentially choosing the Giants over the Bills, but if eventually becoming a head coach is one of his goals, I'd think staying in Buffalo would be the easier path.

Take it fwiw - my stepson knows someone in the Bills organization (not sure at what level). That person says a squib/pooch KO was called and everyone on the KO team knew - Except the kicker!

Take it fwiw - my stepson knows someone in the Bills organization (not sure at what level). That person says a squib/pooch KO was called and everyone on the KO team knew - Except the kicker!

Which is ridiculous and unacceptable.

Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor

Yeah it matches everything we've read/seen on film. Still baffled why they had Wallace cover the sideline and give Kelce the seam when they played that Chiefs formation differently earlier in the game

Yeah it matches everything we've read/seen on film. Still baffled why they had Wallace cover the sideline and give Kelce the seam when they played that Chiefs formation differently earlier in the game
Yeah that and rushing 4 is way worse than the kickoff.
I hope they thought they were up 4 or KC was out of time outs. As bad of a brainfart that'd be, choosing to play the defense they did knowing the situation is an even greater level of astounding incompetence.

Yeah that and rushing 4 is way worse than the kickoff.
I hope they thought they were up 4 or KC was out of time outs. As bad of a brainfart that'd be, choosing to play the defense they did knowing the situation is an even greater level of astounding incompetence.
Yeah, my guess would be they just kinda lost their sense of awareness with taking the lead so late in the game and just defended it the way teams would usually try to when a team has no timeouts and no time on the clock.

Last edited:
With Johnson gone to the Giants we need to make sure we keep Dorsey, can't have a total exodus here. Beane also needs to free up some cap space, easier said then done but we need some flexibility.

Weren't people complaining about the O-line this year? Why do we care if the O-line coach leaves, just go get Mike Munchak to replace him

Weren't people complaining about the O-line this year? Why do we care if the O-line coach leaves, just go get Mike Munchak to replace him

Losing the OL coach is no big deal in and of itself but we don't want to lose 3-4 coaches to the Giants off this staff. We need some sort of continuity

Losing the OL coach is no big deal in and of itself but we don't want to lose 3-4 coaches to the Giants off this staff. We need some sort of continuity

It's going to happen, Daboll brought a couple of those assistants with him when he joined the Bills. Gives the Bills a chance to possibly upgrade.

Losing Dorsey would be a bummer but there's experienced OCs out there.

Dorsey's QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator in Buffalo has a big name, and is a huge hire, at least it should be...

I'm assuming you mean Allen but ya this is a real nice hire.

Means precious little, but Brady is a William & Mary alum like McDermott.

Great hire of Brady. Really surprised he did not get a gig somewhere else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom