Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

It might be risky but I wouldn't mind them extending Knox now as well, at least to create a little long term savings
I don't think it is risky at all actually. He had a tremendous improvement this year. He's right in the top 5 tight end range with Kelce, Kittle, Andrews, Pitts, Waller. And if we are thinking long term, he goes even higher.

Giants release Riley Dixon. Hello.
Thought the same but apparently he's been pretty bad the last 2 years.

Lots of smoke with high level FA’s and the Bills.

I’m not getting my hopes up re: Chandler Jones & Christian Kirk, as I believe we are in their top choices, but won’t offer what some other teams will.

Kirk is now projected north of $15M per year.

I do think the Bills will make a splash move or two. Via signing and/or trade. Just way too much chatter this year from plugged in sources.

I’m not getting my hopes up re: Chandler Jones & Christian Kirk, as I believe we are in their top choices, but won’t offer what some other teams will.

I do think the Bills will make a splash move or two. Via signing and/or trade. Just way too much chatter this year from plugged in sources.
DK Metcalf trade. Go big or go home.

Cooper to Cle

DK Metcalf trade. Go big or go home.

Would be nice but hard to see hie it's realistic with our cap issues. The Allen and Diggs contracts make it hard to have another massive contract on the O side not to mention the draft capital it would take. I'm all in on the Bills making a big move but to many bills fans (not you) don't understand that the cap can only be manipulated so much, twitter is full of guys bitching about the bills not doing more or going after Mack.

Probably just the Bills kicking the tires, can't imagine we would actually be a player here

His contract is amazing. Bonkers inexpensive.

Philly takes it on the chin though.

They entered the off-season looking to address their linebacker situation… just saying lol

His contract is amazing. Bonkers inexpensive.

Philly takes it on the chin though.

They entered the off-season looking to address their linebacker situation… just saying lol

Agreed but with Philly taking something like a 40 mill hit there gonna want a pretty good haul in return. Buffalo's not moving a 2 for him and 1 obviously is absurd. Also the front office still loves Edmunds, not sure they want to move him. Jones to me seems realistic if his comments about money not being the main concern is actually legit.

Cole is gone for sure with both Kumerow and now McKenzie resigning. I really do feel like the Bills will make pretty big trade.

Cole is gone for sure with both Kumerow and now McKenzie resigning. I really do feel like the Bills will make pretty big trade.
He was for sure gone the day they told him to seek a trade.

2/$8 mil for McKenzie isn’t bad at all. Still hope we bring in a better #3 though.

He was for sure gone the day they told him to seek a trade.

2/$8 mil for McKenzie isn’t bad at all. Still hope we bring in a better #3 though.

We will get another playmaker one way or another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom