Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Says he's taking a year off from coaching. Doesn't say he'll return to the Bills.

Says he's taking a year off from coaching. Doesn't say he'll return to the Bills.
I believe that his contract expires after this season.

I do wonder if this is a re-shuffling of the deck chairs on the Titanic situation, and the Bills will simply promote someone already on staff as the new DC.

I guess Schefter reported today the Bills are expecting to lose Poyer and Edmunds in FA. Not surprised about Poyer but a little surprised about Edmunds.

I guess Schefter reported today the Bills are expecting to lose Poyer and Edmunds in FA. Not surprised about Poyer but a little surprised about Edmunds.

Not surprising to be honest, Edmunds is reportedly looking for like 18-20 mill a year. I like Edmunds but even without our salary cap issues he's not worth that kind of money. I think there is a chance Poyer is back but again if someone is gonna offer something nuts it's best to let him walk. Great player but he's starting to break down physically.

Not surprising to be honest, Edmunds is reportedly looking for like 18-20 mill a year. I like Edmunds but even without our salary cap issues he's not worth that kind of money. I think there is a chance Poyer is back but again if someone is gonna offer something nuts it's best to let him walk. Great player but he's starting to break down physically.

Yeah it's tough to justify that dough for Edmunds

Dallas Guard Connor McGovern to Buffalo - three years 23 mill

Edmunds to Chicago for four years 72 million with 50mill Guaranteed.

I like Edmunds but that kind of money for him is nuts.
Yep would have bee nice to keep him, but definitely not at that price

Edmunds to Chicago for four years 72 million with 50mill Guaranteed.

I like Edmunds but that kind of money for him is nuts.
Is he better than the guy they traded to Baltimore? I know he cost more.

Is he better than the guy they traded to Baltimore? I know he cost more.

Roquan Smith, no I don't think so. They do get two pretty good linebackers and a 2nd round pick versus Roquan Smith.

Does this mean McKenzie is gone? It's basically the same as his cap hit for 2023.

I think so, makes little sense to have both plus Shakir. Bills would also save a mill+ on the cap cutting McKenzie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom