Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Draft has unfolded like a dream for the Bills. All the Wrs still there and TEs.
Just traded up. Would we have traded up to grab a wideout? Maybe Nolan Smith?

Edit- glad we went offense thankfully

Last edited:
In a perfect world, I would have liked to see the Bills trade out of the 1st. However, I typically want that each year. For such a good team, they have a lot of holes.

Not surprisingly many on social media not happy at all with the pick. I don't know anything about him, but bottom line need weapons and he appears to be one.

It's a great pick for Buffalo, people are likely pissed Buffalo gave up their 4th to get him but clearly Dallas was going to take him. Bills 5th rounder is Zonas so essentially they have a late 4th. Could always trade back in the 2nd and get another 5th to make up for it

He checks every box you look for in a receiving TE outside of merely being a good athlete instead of an elite one. His hands and route running are as good as you pretty much ever see from a college TE.

I freaking love this pick. Dorsey better have his together on how to use him.

I am on the fence about this. Was TE really a need? I don't believe so.

I am on the fence about this. Was TE really a need? I don't believe so.
Depends on relative talent of other players . I’m not a big reach for need draft fan. If a guy is super talented take him regardless of need

Kincaid is the most Kelce like TE since Kelce. He's going to be a zone busting YAC monster.

So will we throw it to him? Maybe Knox blocks more and we do use 2 TE sets? I don’t care where the talent comes Fromm the field just give them the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom