Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

It’s not instantaneous. It takes a couple seconds to give yourself up and have it recognized and blown dead. It’s a live ball not like a touch back
No it doesn’t, unless you’re just slow to get down. You can field it on a knee even.

It really is insane. After we scored to go up and I saw how much time was left I turned to my wife and I said there's to much time left there gonna get into FG range. Part of me wanted to be wrong but my history as a Bills fan told me we would screw it up.

That said a bunch of stuff had to go wrong and we obliged 100%. From not squib kicking to playing the boundary defensively as if they needed a touchdown and had no timeouts, to not bumping the receivers at the line to waste a few more seconds, to not doubling Kelce knowing he would surely look there etc etc etc. You would swear Buffalo thought it was up 4 by how it was playing defensively. I blame McDermott for the kickoff disaster (despite him allegedly calling for a squib) and Frazier for that god awful prevent defense.
I've always said that not knowing the score is the most charitable interpretation. Stunning incompetence to willingly line up like that otherwise.

I've always said that not knowing the score is the most charitable interpretation. Stunning incompetence to willingly line up like that otherwise.
Guarding the sidelines when they had all 3 TO and only time to run two plays to set up the FG is mind bending. And they had plenty of time to figure this out.

Guarding the sidelines when they had all 3 TO and only time to run two plays to set up the FG is mind bending. And they had plenty of time to figure this out.

Give ya that. :)

Would seem that Martin is okay, and maybe I’m looking too deeply into this, but since Norman wasn’t called up, maybe a good sign for Taron Johnson?

Would seem that Martin is okay, and maybe I’m looking too deeply into this, but since Norman wasn’t called up, maybe a good sign for Taron Johnson?
Would love to iso Isabella on a LB and hit him on the move.

Zero chance he's not playing

I am weirdly more optimistic now that Baltimore has won. Getting to host Houston would be much more of a KC break. Nothing is ever easy for us ever.

I’ll be in section 135 if anyone wants to visit. I’ll be the one in the Mahomes jersey. Good luck everyone!

I hate KC so I'm with you guys today but I fear Baltimore will be the team to take down the Red and White whiners.

Bernard with a noticeable limp coming into Highmark. IDK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom