Burn it all down. This is rock bottom | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Burn it all down. This is rock bottom

Is Ye Olde Pizza Pub still kicking in Hamilton?

That’s all I got. This was supposed to be a pleasant midweek distraction and instead I’m pissed off, sad, and exhausted.

JB should bow out after the Georgetown game.

Is Ye Olde Pizza Pub still kicking in Hamilton?

That’s all I got. This was supposed to be a pleasant midweek distraction and instead I’m pissed off, sad, and exhausted.

JB should bow out after the Georgetown game.
Bow out after losing to them again? Works for me

Oh sorry you were the transition guy I guess. Still have the same thoughts about how to handle the transition?

Went into this season knowing there's no take over guy on the roster. No go to guy. Should have been addressed. No Tyus, Hughes or even a Buddy type. Jesse and Joe are supporting cast, not leads.
Addressed meaning work hard and recruit what we need? Gasp!

JB has built up a lot of equity.

Equity markets are down about 30% this year.

Bow out after losing to them again? Works for me
Either way. Get in the ring if honor, Coach one more game against the rival, and go home for the holidays. What are we doing here? Let Red get his feet wet on the sideline, and see what he can do this offseason and next year.

I don't see this ending well at all. JB feels the program is HIS, not the school's. I think the more heat he feels, the more he will dig in and want to keep on going. And he has very, very powerful allies. They will help him keep going long after someone should have put a stop to it. The pieces are setup for an endgame that will see the program left in tatters in JB left feeling resentful and wronged. Sad, really.
Great great great comment. You’re absolutely right. JB thinks this is his program and not the schools. And with that he thinks he knows everything about coaching and has NEVER evolved. Guys are running laps around him now and yet he will still be condescending to anyone who questions his methods

Either way. Get in the ring if honor, Coach one more game against the rival, and go home for the holidays. What are we doing here? Let Red get his feet wet on the sideline, and see what he can do this offseason and next year.

If we move forward with Red I will lose it. We need to overhaul everything not do a weak promote from within.

Ok, he hired Fox, Q, Bradley, McIntyre, Gait and Ross. Thanks to those coaches Syracuse has championships and final fours in sports that we've historically awful at. If you don't want to recognize that, that's fine. He also got us to the ACC. He should be more respected but people got butt hurt over his luggage.
He was dealt a crap hand by the BofT and had to settle for GRob.

It's Mintz, Edwards and a bunch of flotsam.
Benny had 17 points all on put backs but has no real offensive game.
Benny should get a majority of his points on put backs. It was the one positive of this game. Otherwise, I agree with your post and love the word flotsam.

If we move forward with Red I will lose it. We need to overhaul everything not do a weak promote from within.
I’d give him this year, and next year and see what it’s looking like.

But we’ll almost surely not move on midseason, so…yeah, come April I’m looking for the best guy. The only advantage Colgate has over us is the coaching and they just worked us two years in a row….

Man a lot of you overreact. Last year Colgate was the better team and would have won any time. This year I fully believe if these 2 teams play in Feb or March that Cuse handles them. We have a very young team. they gave 80 pts 105.. efficient threes.. 50 %... couple of bad rebound mistakes late. I saw nice things from young guys who will improve. I would wager that no teams hits 19 threes vs us all year. And finally you guys say your all fans, when will you realize that just like in FB some teams are bad matchups for others. Like triple option run team is a bad matchup or spread teams. Cuse matches up terrible to very good shooting teams. Just what it is. Colgate prob the best we'll see. They hit 19 threes on not many shots. Is what it is!. Syracuse is more athletic, younger and better team. Although meany of you cannot see it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom