Burn it all down. This is rock bottom | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Burn it all down. This is rock bottom

Very few get to go out on top. I wish JB was one of them.

Hire from the outside. Someone who can inject some life into this decayed corpse of a program. At least the football team was fun for 8 weeks.

"Jesus, everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end." - Brian Flanagan, Cocktail.

I would never trade in a Final Four run because they're so rare, so I'm happy about 2016 obviously.

But I am 100% convinced that stumbling into the tourney in 2018 and going on that miracle Sweet 16 run hurt our program more in the long run than it helped. It created this illusion that we were OK when in reality the rot was getting worse and worse.

We missed the tourney in 2017. Perhaps if we miss it again in 2018 JB gets nudged into retirement.

Do we have to wait until the end of the season? How much goodwill does JB get?
Very young team. It should improve. Do not panic. By the way, the only legends I remember getting fired at the end actually physically assaulted players. If we go 1 and 31 this year coach deserves all our loyalty

If we ever beat Colgate again (and I know that’s a huge if), I will 100% support the fans storming the court.
Probably won't schedule them again.

clean GIF

When does the AD get held accountable for this continuing?
When he stops bringing in hundreds of millions. The school couldn’t care less so long as the donations keep coming

I’m not even upset. The first loss of the year used to infuriate me, especially if it came early.

But now it’s sadly expected.

How do you not switch to M2M vs a team shooting almost 60% from 3…
They got wide open threes against the man defense too. Once Mintz got beat back door, the man was over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom