Butler | Syracusefan.com

Butler

Other than the fact that we cant cover TE's this was the most obvious concern of mine. We have two guys who can get open in Butler and Nykeim Johnson and both dropped everything thrown their way this season.

they could move him to secondary he is fast and tall not sure if he can tackle

Well some on here are very confident that he can fill in for ish and moe neal for erv so were all set for next year.
We have 4 wide receivers coming in this new class that are better receivers now than Butler and Johnson. as far as catching the ball. (Lutz, Harris, Queeley, and Hendrix) I believe Hendrix could step in for Ish immediately) he is that good.

Well some on here are very confident that he can fill in for ish and moe neal for erv so were all set for next year.
Im confident he’ll lose his spot to any of Custis/RTB/Jordan.

Butler will start next season.
Sure, maybe. Dont think he holds on to it though. Would love to have him be the next big leap player and prove me wrong.

Butler will start next season.
I know Dino likes him and he does get separation but his hands are really bad. Without significant improvement he wont keep it.

He dropped four very catchable balls today. He’s done it all year. I wish he didn’t see the field. Unless the ball is perfectly thrown and he’s wide open, he won’t catch it.

He still can’t catch. Bad job Bees

Something that can be improved upon. And he will. He’s a true sophomore who got hurt last year.

We will have plenty of competition at that position next year.

I would prefer you have said, high level competition. Not saying the current or new are bad but if you have 7 bad receivers you'll still have competition... I want guys that'll be too good not to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom