Cuffe | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cuffe

Early last year Red was playing 9 men, but injuries hurt that.
Uptempo and pressing needs at least 9 and 11 would be better.
Turn people over get easy baskets, and wear teams out by the 4th quarter.
Yes but they play half's not quarters.

What I've been saying... there's 80 minutes at guard... has nothing to do with whether he deserves to play... the minutes are not there especially if we sign another guard... can't be stingy with Moore's minutes or he'll leave considering the present state of college basketball... Westry plays if he's healthy. His only chance at pt is if we don't get Evans or another guard and if Westry spends more time at sf than guard... then there might be 10 minutes for him on the court... we'll have to wait and see how the "ifs" pan out.

What I've been saying... there's 80 minutes at guard... has nothing to do with whether he deserves to play... the minutes are not there especially if we sign another guard... can't be stingy with Moore's minutes or he'll leave considering the present state of college basketball... Westry plays if he's healthy. His only chance at pt is if we don't get Evans or another guard and if Westry spends more time at sf than guard... then there might be 10 minutes for him on the court... we'll have to wait and see how the "ifs" pan out.

Westrys minutes I expect more at the 3 not the 1/2. At this point it seems the expectation is Moore will need a year to develop unless there is thoughts he could be ready that haven’t been shared…

Westrys minutes I expect more at the 3 not the 1/2. At this point it seems the expectation is Moore will need a year to develop unless there is thoughts he could be ready that haven’t been shared…
i see westry at the 3 too...otherwise there are only 3 forwards on the roster

its why I think copeland was let go...chance is taking his role

not sure why everyone seems convinced chance is a guard when its pretty clear he will play at forward to me

problem I have with the 4 forwards - freeman, westry, bell davis...is i see 3 small forwards and 1 PF...same problem as last year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom