Buttgers fans | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buttgers fans

sorry but you aint recruiting better than us this year.

And the Dome is the best indoor practice facility in the country.

So therefor you beat Miami through a proxy? Transitive property is 100% legit. Congrats, you're an asshat.

This thread is awesome

Hey "guy who likes to fight on the internet" I didn't say anything even remotely close to what you suggested.

Hey "guy who likes to fight on the internet" I didn't say anything even remotely close to what you suggested.
Fight? Lol just calling a spade a spade. And that is what you seemed to be inferring.

You're on our board, seems you came to peck the fight.

100 posts in less than 24 hours and people still deny they are our current rival. Oh Lord

100 posts in less than 24 hours and people still deny they are our current rival. Oh Lord

They aren't. Having a dummy make ludicrous claims and people calling said person out does not make a rivalry. If they were a rival then wouldn't people show up to our games? No one ever shows up to see SU vs RU in the Dome. Never have never will.

be realistic, whats going to your house of cards program now that you're not in a BCS conference?

Don't worry.. RU plays Howard.. yes.. I didn't even know Howard had a team seriously. Who do we play? USC... who has the real team? Answer is obvious just based on schedules.

So you invented football in the 1800's and then proceeded to suck for over 100 years before finally having one decent season.

That would be like Edison improving upon the lightbulb technology at the time so it was practical to use in a house but then spending over 100 years trying to figure out how to screw the bulb into the light socket.