Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

Drank the kool aid myself. I was down at the bowl game in Orlando against WVU. Dungey did Dungey things. I’m owning it. Babers overall acc record is what did it for me giving him the boot.
It wasn’t Kool Aide, Dino’s star was rising and we had the great Tommy Devito coming in next year, not one person on this board predicted what was going to happen with TD.

As I've said before, this No Destination talks in certainties far too much for someone with "sources".

Definitely has sources but is far too definitive with his answers.

Ya he'll learn once he gets burned a few times, things can flip in secs at this level certainties get proven wrong all the time in D1 P5.

It wasn’t Kool Aide, Dino’s star was rising and we had the great Tommy Devito coming in next year, not one person on this board predicted what was going to happen with TD.
Actually back then I predicted we’d be seeing him on Sundays starting for the Giants at QB. Obviously that was a no brainer.

I think the message board would have cut Wildhack's nuts off if he let Dino walk after 2018.
There was legitimate concern at the time that he could jump to a bigger fish if he had a good 2019 season without getting extended. Obviously that didn’t happen which was a sign of things to come but no one knew that was coming after the 2018 season. It’s all Sunday morning QB’ing.

As I've said before, this No Destination talks in certainties far too much for someone with "sources".

Definitely has sources but is far too definitive with his answers.
He said that we were going to have a big visit this weekend. Now anyone can be wrong. I am every day. But he wrote that and never said anything about it again.

Last edited:
So is this whole panic literally based on cleaning his insta? It seemed like there was a tweet but it was deleted clearly

So is this whole panic literally based on cleaning his insta? It seemed like there was a tweet but it was deleted clearly
No That is how it started. I talked to a person that to say the least is close to the Athletic office and they said he was gone. Time will tell. Let's hope this all gets worked out in our favor. And soon.

Sports are dumb. And I like sports, I must be dumb
steven van zandt lol GIF