Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

At this point, yes it has. Fortunately, the off season isn't over. There are options to be had out there ( I don't have any idea what they would be, but budget would have to be damned.
The top 200 transfers are all gone. I have zero idea how we could recover from this. This was something I came to expect under JB. I thought it would be different with Red, but it looks awfully similar right now.

Where are we getting 15 wins without a center? I am under no delusion that McLeod will stay healthy.
That's what I was going to say. 15 wins seems ambitious to me in this scenario.

If he goes he goes, what are you going to do! Start hunting for someone else and move on. Thats today’s college landscape, I don’t like it, but it is what it is. Not gonna trash the kid, but you move on

Okay, I have been told it is the worst news for us.
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

I feel like we are in the scene in the Godfather where Tom tells Sonny, if we lose the old man, make the deal. If we lost Lampkin at this point, it is Europe and get us someone no matter the cost. We can raise the money.
Yeah I mean this is what we’d have to do at this point but isn’t that what we should’ve been doing the entire time?? Why is it oh we can raise the money spend the money no matter the cost only now if we’re desperate and looking at complete failure. Why can’t this program just once be proactive instead of reactive.

Matt Cross/Lampkin front court, baby! Go Stangs!

If he goes he goes, what are you going to do! Start hunting for someone else and move on. Thats today’s college landscape, I don’t like it, but it is what it is. Not gonna trash the kid, but you move on
What is going on here? Is this real or an overreaction to Instagram? Frankly, it’s unethical to commit and then leave the program in the lurch this late. But so many of these young players don’t have any ethics. The crazy thing is that a school like Michigan managed to land not one but two top 25 rated portal centers. So frustrating. I’m hoping this is nothing.