Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

You are right. I was just coming back to delete that. It just seemed that a couple of guys were taking a shot at the info I provided.
Except I wasn’t taking a shot at your info, I was presenting your info as fact.

...and they've had recent success, so players WANT to play there, and some are willing to forego maximizing what they could get in NIL compensation at other schools to go be a part of that winning.
Also it's good (personal) marketing to be on a deep-run Tournament team, no?

All I care about is Eddie doesn’t have a Gps on in that car, he’s a true man. He already knows his way around what a guy

He got a Dodge! Good for him.

Dart.jpg

I see all these articles and posts about how he’s reaffirmed his commitment, but frankly nothing he’s posted seems certain or totally responsive to the question asked, as if he’s still leaving a crack of the door open. Is this hopeful thinking on the part of the Syracuse media?

I see all these articles and posts about how he’s reaffirmed his commitment, but frankly nothing he’s posted seems certain or totally responsive to the question asked, as if he’s still leaving a crack of the door open. Is this hopeful thinking on the part of the Syracuse media?
No It is not wishful thinking on the media's part. He says it's done. What more can you ask for? None of us have a crystal ball but he just flew up to Syracuse. He is probably registered for the second summer session. He went and bought Syracuse stuff at a store. I think we can bet on him keeping his word and playing for the Orange this winter.

No It is not wishful thinking on the media's part. He says it's done. What more can you ask for? None of us have a crystal ball but he just flew up to Syracuse. He is probably registered for the second summer session. He went and bought Syracuse stuff at a store. I think we can bet on him keeping his word and playing for the Orange this winter.
Hope you’re right!