Class of 2021 - C Enoch Boakye (Canada) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Enoch Boakye (Canada)

Yeah, I would trust JB here. Some dirty players involved here. If he starts considering Western Kentucky and LSU you really know what’s up.

Cuse!
Underwood/Illinois know that game, don't doubt that.

Underwood/Illinois know that game, don't doubt that.
Coaches, especially young coaches would be stupid not to cheat as much as possible. There are absolutely no repercussions for a head coach. You may lose an assistant here and there, but head coaches, even caught on tape, just keep on coaching and making millions.

Coaches, especially young coaches would be stupid not to cheat as much as possible. There are absolutely no repercussions for a head coach. You may lose an assistant here and there, but head coaches, even caught on tape, just keep on coaching and making millions.

...which is why the NCAA's enforcement of these rules is such a sham.

When you see programs that go more than a decade and multiple coaches between good seasons and those seasons remind of "Blue Chips" it's a good bet there is money involved.

Has Syracuse even offered this player? Lot of speculation on the player but the last I heard that Boeheim was going to call him.

Anyone ever heard if the phone call happened and there was mutual interest?

Has Syracuse even offered this player? Lot of speculation on the player but the last I heard that Boeheim was going to call him.

Anyone ever heard if the phone call happened and there was mutual interest?
JBs dial phone was sent out for repair.