Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did no one watch Edwards last year? The kid adds 20 lbs and he is a different player. He showed things not one big man can do on this team yet. I love adding Frank but the Edwards is a throw away crap - just wow.
I like the possibilities with him too but 20 lbs. might just be a dream. With more competition, I can see him playing less this year than last. That upside of his might make him less patient and even more marketable elsewhere.

Did no one watch Edwards last year? The kid adds 20 lbs and he is a different player. He showed things not one big man can do on this team yet. I love adding Frank but the Edwards is a throw away crap - just wow.
Edwards is very coordinated. I wonder if he could play strong forward

I like the possibilities with him too but 20 lbs. might just be a dream. With more competition, I can see him playing less this year than last. That upside of his might make him less patient and even more marketable elsewhere.

20 lbs is a reference point but he has the shoulders and frame to add weight. The Instagram interview showed what looked like some weight he had added. Either way he is far from a throwaway.

Sorry for the crap video quality but I took a video of the video to save it from Frank's IG story only because I'm not sure I've ever seen any tape on Frank shooting a midrange shot or even a foul shot for that matter. Couldn't figure out how to share it on here so I shared it via twitter.

Screenshot_20200706-204223_Instagram.jpg

Enough.

No more statue/racist talk here.

There are many, many other threads to discuss this.

Thanks.
I apologize, I was making light of the situation that occurred in Baltimore with Columbus‘ stastute. I did not expect it to get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom