Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he turns out to be something other than a person that takes up a spot on the bench, great.

Based on what’s available on him, he looks very intriguing. Hope our coaches actually develop him. Would love to see a big man coach added to our coaching tree. We really miss BF.

In the highlight vid from that tweet, was that like an IMG JV team he was on?
This is a question I had.

IMG Academy had 5 guys in the Top 100 in the Class of 2019, and none of those guys are on the court with him.

I believe they have a post-graduate team and a varsity team. Trying to find a roster with him listed but can't find one.

Same question. Very difficult to find info. Img twitter however posted the below photo which says hes pg. coming from a foreign country, it would make sense hes pg.

9B29EF96-E885-4F54-BC31-64FC4F82D45B.jpeg

I've got it from a good source that we are getting this kid and he's good enough to start next year.
Well, someone posted that they have a great source, and looks like he is SU bound
I mentioned it last week that I had a very good source tell me that this kid was coming and that he is good enough to start, so I figured I would post that part again.

The high school team, which is playing in the Geico High School Nationals, features from the Class of 2019: Josh Green (Arizona, #7 Overall, ESPN), Armondo Bacot (North Carolina, #18 Overall, ESPN), & Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Villanova, #20 Overall, ESPN).

Also from the Class of 2020: PG Noah Farrakhan (#45 Overall, ESPN, No Syracuse Offer) & SG Jaden Springer (#11 Overall, ESPN, No Syracuse Offer)

Here's a box score from their latest game: https://basketball.exposureevents.c...s=8529735&output=pdf&v=636899893594890910&r=7

Meanwhile... our guy plays on the prep team which features Class of 2019 SG Lester Quinones (#89 Overall, ESPN, No Commitment), Terrence Shannon Jr. (Texas Tech, #90 Overall, ESPN) and Elias King (Xavier, Outside Top 100). Or supposedly it does.

I mentioned it last week that I had a very good source tell me that this kid was coming and that he is good enough to start, so I figured I would post that part again.

I hope you go 2/2 although hard to say someone will start based on videos of dominating 6’ white guys.

gotta wonder about Bourama now
I’ll get beat up for saying this, but he really should get himself to like an Iona or something, where he can help.

You don’t know that.

Logically, who else is going to start?

A true freshman that is skinny and needs refinement? Or the guy who has been in the program for 2 years?

obviously thin but already far ahead of PC and BS offensively IMO

We'll see.

6-11 and 188 lbs. Is not the measurable you want at center in the ACC.

Maybe they can beef him up via diet, strength and conditioning regimens... Seen it done elsewhere, so seems possible.

Hopefully his European flair doesn't include pall mall no filters.

Well, "good enough to start" on a good team or "good enough to start" on a bubble team?
What will he be doing this summer? [It'ly?]

We'll see.

6-11 and 188 lbs. Is not the measurable you want at center in the ACC.

Maybe they can beef him up via diet, strength and conditioning regimens... Seen it done elsewhere, so seems possible.

Hopefully his European flair doesn't include pall mall no filters.

He's supposedly up to 210-215, but even so, he just doesn't look like much to me. Granted our centers don't either, but I think a healthy Sidibe (big if) is substantially better.

If this is true then it’s a great find by the staff...

Lord knows we could use the break!

Status
Not open for further replies.