Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
takeaways from this:
1. We are still in this (not in the Bonner/Cal sense) and are spending time prioritizing him with gmac the lead
well that’s unfortunate. Don’t understand why JB is putting the 3rd stringers in.

LD, appreciate the intel. Give us a hint - is there some real insight here based on a solid source, or are you just generally a very positive person...
It’s like this:
His name is most likely Larry David.
He hasn’t missed yet.
He comes in like the 50 year storm. And we all know there was only one Point Break. Or were there two? :)

Man if Mac comes here I owe ldavid a drink and I’ll eat a MASSIVE plate of crow. And I’d love it
May I recommend Bronco Berry sauce with the crow? Arby's serves it with the jalapeno poppers, but they'll give it to you if you ask for it.

I'll have to eat a poop (ish was censored) sandwich and I'll have to tell bulldog hes the freakin man MAN!!! Lol I hope we get him...then we are seriously looking at being contenders.

I’m sure dinosaur bbq would be better than crow
Nope...I'll deserve the poop and I'll take it like a man. I crapped all over the idea of landing him. I'm still a bit skeptical but theres so much buzz and positivity right now that it's hard to ignore. Hope he stays 2021. 2020 reclass I dont think is good for us.

I'll have to eat a poop (ish was censored) sandwich and I'll have to tell bulldog hes the freakin man MAN!!! Lol I hope we get him...then we are seriously looking at being contenders.
You don’t owe me anything. Just want to make sure you can handle what the recruiting is going to be like for 2022 class haha. Your brain may explode with their strategy

You don’t owe me anything. Just want to make sure you can handle what the recruiting is going to be like for 2022 class haha. Your brain may explode with their strategy

Dior, Chance, Zion OH MY!

I don't believe Zion will be part of this.
grumpy-old-man.gif

I don't believe Zion will be part of this.
Why else would Zion go to Oak Hill to play with Dior for 2 years if not to prep for a championship run? Billy and Melo played USA ball together, and Billy was the reason Melo came.

Why else would Zion go to Oak Hill to play with Dior for 2 years if not to prep for a championship run? Billy and Melo played USA ball together, and Billy was the reason Melo came.
Zion May want 30+ mpg as a freshman; he won’t get that here

Zion May want 30+ mpg as a freshman; he won’t get that here
Baloney. The staff can play Nova ball with these guards, give it a rest everyone knows what you think about Mac and Cruz. Just maybe you're wrong?...or ... maybe not. Well I hope you're wrong. But Zion will get his minutes. Your boy Joe will be the 4th guard or worse. None of these guards are worried about Joe, including Kadary.

we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors