Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t owe me anything. Just want to make sure you can handle what the recruiting is going to be like for 2022 class haha. Your brain may explode with their strategy

If it is anything like it seems the way Coach K has tried to finish out his career bring it on! The recent momentum along with a solid base of talent to work with is exciting. This reminds me a lot of where we have struggled for a few years only to then tear it up for the next 6-8 years.

It amazes me how these threads continue to get derailed because of stuff like this.
I love it. Really, how many days in a row can anyone speculate on the decision making process of a teenager? This stuff is like navigating a flowing river. Eventually it winds up where is it supposed to go, but the meandering is what makes it fun.

Looks like Mac played pick up with Eli and Matt Moyer, per IG. Can see him guarding Matt in Matt's post, can see Eli in Mac's IG story. Most likely a coincidence more than anything.

IMG_5970.jpg

That Matt Moyer kid looks pretty good
Not hyperbole to say Moyer showed more versatility in that clip than he did his whole SU career.
As far as Mac one would think being around Elijah would be a good thing. At Cuse Eli went from ECU to a potential First round pick. He appeared to enjoy playing for us and you would think he would recommend Syracuse to Etienne or at least have good things to say.
And Moyer liked being on the hill which come to think of it might have been a big part of his problem.

Not hyperbole to say Moyer showed more versatility in that clip than he did his whole SU career.
As far as Mac one would think being around Elijah would be a good thing. At Cuse Eli went from ECU to a potential First round pick. He appeared to enjoy playing for us and you would think he would recommend Syracuse to Etienne or at least have good things to say.
And Moyer liked being on the hill which come to think of it might have been a big part of his problem.
As long as Moyer’s parents weren’t at the gym, we’re good.

MAC is from Middletown so it’s not a far trip at all, has probably been playing pick up multiple times with Eli at the armory in Berg tbh.

Huh?? Do you know something I don't? The Moyer debacle that occurred was really sad in my opinion. That dude bled orange. I also think he could have been an integral part of our team. When guys leave, I usually don't really care to follow them. Matt is different - I wish him very well.

As for Etienne, I'm wit it.

An Illinois guy picking Illinois? Yawn
I know I know...slow day in the recruiting world so i figured I'd share to give everyone something to gripe about :p plus this is my escape from the nonsense outside of this forum. I'll take going back and forth with all of u crazies over everything else going on!

I wonder if the Anselem and Williams commitments as well as some optimistic posters have unreasonably raised our expectations.

I wonder if the Anselem and Williams commitments as well as some optimistic posters have unreasonably raised our expectations.

A homer pick isn't really swinging the tide one direction.

He isnt going to Illinois lol
Not going to argue with that...but I'm sure not many thought kofi would end up there either...not comparing the 2 recruitments but you just never know with these kids.

to my point we are barely mentioned here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors